Do you agree that metal is becoming more and more predictable these days?

Do you agree that metal is becoming more and more predictable these days?

• Yeah I agree.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A little bit yeah, but still I find every new album and band unique and original in their own ways.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nah. Everything brings something new to the table.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yain

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel.
Howdy. These days when I hear the new albums thats coming out, I begin to realize that they actually offer nothing new to the table in terms of new Elements or something like that. Ive heard for example the new DT album, and although I liked the songs and everything it was still a very predictable album to listen to.

Not just that album, but generally......I see so many new bands being conceived and many albums released but none of them offer something new. I wonder if there might be some new metal subgenre that would come to light sometime......what do you think about this mates?

Most things have probably already been created. There's so much out there so it's kinda hard to come up with something new and nothing that sounds similar to something else.

No.

I am a firm believer that there is always something fresh and new out there just waiting to be discovered and make it big. Someone is always trying something new, it's just a matter of refining that new sound or style.