Do you as a metal listener look down upon other genres of music/their fans?

By the way when I type something like 'my pals' I dont even think about blacks.

When I hear the word "my pals", I imagine the typical "gangsta/wanksta" type of black person who is pretty much worthless as a human being and likes it that way. The races themselves are the ones who are responsible for perpetuating these stereotypes. The Mexicans are similar in this racial game.

When I hear the word "my pals", I imagine the typical "gangsta/wanksta" type of black person who is pretty much worthless as a human being and likes it that way. The races themselves are the ones who are responsible for perpetuating these stereotypes. The Mexicans are similar in this racial game.

I know black people who dress in the typical "gangsta" way and are cool, intelligent guys (they don't listen to shitty commercial pop-rap)

it's like saying all metalheads who dress in the typical greasy hair, ripped up old jeans, and black shoes are worthless because of the way they look

stop judging people

I know black people who dress in the typical "gangsta" way and are cool, intelligent guys (they don't listen to shitty commercial pop-rap)

it's like saying all metalheads who dress in the typical greasy hair, ripped up old jeans, and black shoes are worthless because of the way they look

stop judging people

Let me expound and say I hate ALL people that try to fit into a stereotype. Very few things piss me off more than people that try to label themselves. How you dress is not important, and I never said anything about clothing in my original post.

Let me expound and say I hate ALL people that try to fit into a stereotype. Very few things piss me off more than people that try to label themselves. How you dress is not important, and I never said anything about clothing in my original post.

that's cool dude

all I'm saying is that all people deserve an equal and fair chance ya know???

don't judge anybody before you hear them say a word (wiggers are the only exception to this rule... they're all morons)

people who care about how they look/dress/smell/present themselves are no less justified in their opinions than those who don't. fuck the crippled minds who can't see past their own prejudices

I don't actually know a whole lot about hip hop honestly... go to an underground Hip hop community and they'll tell you alot better than I can

in any case, hip hop is just like any other music form... there are crappy artists and there are good artists... all this shit on MTV is nothing even remotely close to hip hop

hip hop was never meant to be mainstream, socially acceptable, or dance music... this is what happens when corporations get ahold of any decent music form

no he fucking wasn't

why do you think he keeps bringing up opeth and mastodon??

he honestly thinks progressive music is for "softcocks"

he is the epitome of an ignorant, moronic, narrow-minded metal-head who thinks every other genre of music is made for pussies

Stop flamebaiting, littledave. You know I'll bite.

You are a softcock too, incidentally. With a soft chest by the sounds of things. I keep bringing up Opeth and Mastodon because, in every one of the three accounts you have at bodybuilding.com, you shit on about how they're the greatest thing going. When they're not. Progressive stuff is for softcocks who cannot handle grind/thrash/death/black by itself. It has to be broken down to softer stuff so you can recover. Then you talk about it like you want to have sex with it.

I bet people - namely guys - have sex with your tits every now and again.

By the way - here is a post from littledave - his other account he normally uses is LonghornsUT:

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Would you have gay sex for $100,000,000,000,000 Dollars?(no homo)

Says he:

I would fuck any guy for even a 500,000 thousand dollars

are you serious??? do you know how much money that is??

500 grand... that sets you up with a Beautiful car and a huge house for the rest of your life

With his tits, he could be the chick I spose....

I don't look down on no one as I don't listen only to metal but there are some people for whom I feel some form of disrespect or better said indifference....I think that everyone is free to listen to what they want, however there is music quite debasing which makes you wonder if that is reallly music.The main idea is to listen to what you feel that represents you .

i hate it when you're just listening to music peacefully then someone comes in and starts talking shit on the music you're listening to, when you never say a thing about what they listen to. and they keep on saying how bad it is. well if you think its so fucking bad why don't you leave the room.

well stated

looks mean nothing

I always found it odd that most people who say "looks mean nothing" actually seem to get really hostile towards anyone who doesn't agree with them on this point. If looks really mean nothing, why is it so hard for these people to let other people's preocupations with their looks slide?

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Would you have gay sex for $100,000,000,000,000 Dollars?(no homo)

Says he:

I would fuck any guy for even a 500,000 thousand dollars

are you serious??? do you know how much money that is??

500 grand... that sets you up with a Beautiful car and a huge house for the rest of your life

With his tits, he could be the chick I spose....

In his defense, I probably would too. That is a hell of a lot of pocket money, once you think about it, just to bang a guy. :lol:

edit-dont get me wrong i would rather do it for the $100,000,000,000,000

In his defense, I probably would too. That is a hell of a lot of pocket money, once you think about it, just to bang a guy. :lol:

500 grand... that allows you to get a big house (for one person anyways), a mustang saleen, and still have a 100 grand left in the bank

I would do it in a second....big house + mustang >>> 2 hours of disgrace/shame

2 hours? I figured more like 2 minuets.

Fuck the car and house, I would buy a shitty apartment, live by myself, and go NUTS with the rest. The car and house would come with the $100,000,000,000,000

and besides do you not see your "softcock" argument is a load of crap??

I'm listening to opeth right now after listening to suffocation and deeds of flesh earlier today

yea I can't handle death/thrash metal :rolleyes: :rolleyes: