Do you believe in ALIENS from outer space?

Do you believe in ALIENS from outer space?

• Of course I do

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Nah! It's bullshit

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I find it rather hard to believe that out of all the stars in the universe that this is the only one that has a planet around it that supports life. :Spin:

It's ignorant and narrow minded to think there is no life in the vastness of space :loco:

This is such a nerdy thread heh...

But seriously... of course there is

I think if aliens listened to earth music they would listen to power metal because that would be the coolest sound to listen to as you are going through hyperspace...

or in a space battle with Manowar in the background.

It would be totally disheartening to think that our planet is the only one cappable of supporting life on it.What are we gonna do when we finish destroying mother earth? Where will we go to?

Well it depends, if by Aliens from outer space you mean UFOs that travel faster than light and stuff, then no I dont. But as was already said, I do believe there is life on other planets. There has to be :)

yes there is :)

couple of days before I moved to Brazil I heard on the radio that someone in Puerto Rico...or something....had cought a couple of signals from a star between 2 stars that I ofcourse dont know the name of :erk:

I believe there is some other life form in this universe, and I think it's just a matter of time before we know about it. Well maybe a long time but eh.

eventually we will discover that there are ways to go faster than light and blah blah blah cause we will never always be right on a certain subject in science imo

i think they exist and all, but i dont know about abductions or that stuff

[SARCASM]I'm supposed to believe that, although in the universe there are 70 sextillion stars (+/- a few sextillion), 125 billion galaxies, and a mere 13.7 billion years accredited to it's existence, there is a chance that a planet(s) was formed around a star system, whether binary, solar, or otherwise, which contains the necessary physical and chemical conditions for the development and creation of life? Yeah, right. Keep dreaming, Lovecraft... or Sagan.. or Hawking... or whoever it was that talked about "other worlds" and such NONESENS.[/SARCASM]