Do you believe in ALIENS from outer space?

Do you believe in ALIENS from outer space?

• Of course I do

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Nah! It's bullshit

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm glad metal heads are logical, unlike most people in the world. Yes, I believe aliens exist. Not necessarily super-advanced civilizations and stuff, though it's possible, but life in one form or another.

I dont think any living thing will ever fly faster or only close to lightspeed, be it because the relativitie's theory forbids it or because there's no material and high tech to build the spaceships with

Northern Viking said:
I dont think any living thing will ever fly faster or only close to lightspeed, be it because the relativitie's theory forbids it or because there's no material and high tech to build the spaceships with

Expand your thinking, if nothing else think outside of three dimensions(after all there are more than 3). As we learn to manipulate things on the subatomic and even quantum levels things will be possible that we can't even begin to imagine right now.

Only because some scientists claim they have shot Quarks to overlight speed doesnt mean that suddenly everyone has to expand their thinking concerning overlight travel and everything.
I actually thought my answer through and Im not gonna change it

Northern Viking said:
Only because some scientists claim they have shot Quarks to overlight speed doesnt mean that suddenly everyone has to expand their thinking concerning overlight travel and everything.
I actually thought my answer through and Im not gonna change it

I'm not talking about shooting quarks, I'm talking about space/time field distortion and manipulation. There is also more supporting evidence being found to suggest the multiple universe theory may very well hold true. These are things that 30 years ago scientists were certain were impossible but now they are being forced to re-evaluate that. Interdimensional interaction would also be another way to do things that seem impossible. The ways are there, its just a matter of figuring it out. By all means do not change your answer, think as you will.