Do you hear any TOOL on Ghost Reveries?

salient said:
Hi or something!
Sorry for my late reaction, i trying to be best as i can. That thread is decided of Opeth and Tool songs, not for stupid sticky-funky rubbish. So let's talk about this.
I hear Tool prison sex, stinkfist, lateralus, is good atmospheric songs and Opeth have some same sound on " Ghost Reveries". However Opeth got own majestic and nostalgia sound staying apart from modern-alternative project calling Tool. Listen Tool "Disposition" is great ballad.

i think tool sounds completely different, no way like opeth...

salient said:
Hi or something!
Sorry for my late reaction, i trying to be best as i can. That thread is decided of Opeth and Tool songs, not for stupid sticky-funky rubbish. So let's talk about this.
I hear Tool prison sex, stinkfist, lateralus, is good atmospheric songs and Opeth have some same sound on " Ghost Reveries". However Opeth got own majestic and nostalgia sound staying apart from modern-alternative project calling Tool. Listen Tool "Disposition" is great ballad.
wtf.jpg

yeah, I think I can hear some similarities between tool and opeth on ghost reveries, opeth have put more grunge style riffs in the songs e.g:ghost of perdition, the grand conjuration.

The main difference is that tool sound so much more electronic