Do you like Tea?

OvSeth

Mar 2, 2007
Montreal, Canada.
white_tea_cup.jpg

I've been enjoying it more and more, either green tea or blueberry;

Which flavor do you prefer, and when do you drink it?

I'm not a lover of tea atall, though i did try some 'honey-lemon' ?? flavoured tea once and that was nice. Couldn't drink it everyday though.

Actually, I've always preferred coffee, which is pretty paradoxical because I work in a Tim Horton (Everybody who ever tasted the Tim Horton's coffee will understand what I mean) and never really been into Tea... I mean... Not that I don't like it, but I've always thought that it would be something that I would really like to learn to like, like testing different kind and really finding what I like instead of just putting some Earl Gray into a cup of hot water...

i like the stuff my mom has from some country dont remember i think its from Sri Lanka or somethin,haha but its tastes jsut Pwns with only a little ssugar,Mhhmm,if only someone made it for me everyday hha

I like Green tea,Black tea,what-the-hell tea....it's all good. I LOVE tea. Right now my favorites are some "unflavored" brands which taste really nice and from the flavoured side blue fruit,forest fruit and lemon totally fucking pwns!

I bought some green yoghurt-lemon tea, which is really good!

Actually, I've always preferred coffee, which is pretty paradoxical because I work in a Tim Horton (Everybody who ever tasted the Tim Horton's coffee will understand what I mean) and never really been into Tea... I mean... Not that I don't like it, but I've always thought that it would be something that I would really like to learn to like, like testing different kind and really finding what I like instead of just putting some Earl Gray into a cup of hot water...

Sometimes we need our motor oil in the form of a Large Double Double. especially after working 16 hours, sleeping 4, then have another 12 hour day ahead :p.

Tea is nice, don't drink it that often anymore though. Prefer it over Hot Chocolate though.

Spearmint tea with sugar is what I like to drink hot, though sometimes some cidreira (which apparently is lemongrass) and chamomile. What can I say, my Portuguese family is a little odd. I tried some white tea with raspberry yesterday which was pretty interesting. I'm trying to switch over to juice and iced tea so I can cut down my soda intake.

I used to drink lots of tea. A little less now. I never add sugar but sometimes a bit of honey.
I try to avoid tea in bags as much as I can because I like the process of preparation.

I love tea. Every possible kind of it. My favourites are black/earl grey and mate (some southern thing around here). I do drink coffee a lot more (but coffee needs insane amounts of sugar to be even worth putting in your mouth, so tea wins) just to stay awake, though.