Do you like Tea?

:cry: i was so wrong!!! i should write a letter to him saying that i'm sorry!! he is the best thing to ever happen to america!!!

stop bitching because i don't like obama. if i want to make fun of him then i'll make fun of him. i don't bitch when people make fun of mccain. btw, i'm not getting in another fuckin political debate on cob-ot, there's been too many already :p most of them with everyone arguing with me :lol:

There's no excuse for being an ignorant racist.

But I suppose you're right, there's no point in getting in a political debate with you. The very fact that you support a 70 year old incompetent buffoon who relies on the sympathy vote of "I was tortured in namm bawwww" rather than actually forming some coherent political policies other than his bullshit Christian ideals, proves that you're a sub-human lost cause.

that's because you're wrong! :lol:

but it's okay, you are entitled to have your own opinion, just don't vote :D

on-topic: it seems to me mccain's a tea-man...

obama looks like a black coffee man to me (no swabs, that was not intended to be racist)

i agree that mccain looks like a tea-man.

and as for being wrong, i do agree that their should be change, but obama never states a plan for HOW he's going to change the "bad" things, he just says why the problems are bad, the crowd cheers, and he moves to the next topic.

damnit, i'm doing it again

bah, i'm sick of hearing the word change. it's more annoying than obama's "bob the builder" rip off known as "YES WE CAN!!!"

iced tea is my favorite, red rose kicks the shit out of lipton

I'm a big tea person myself. I love all flavours of tea, expect black tea. LOVE green iced tea and lemon iced tea. Not so much a coffee person though.

There's no excuse for being an ignorant racist.

But I suppose you're right, there's no point in getting in a political debate with you. The very fact that you support a 70 year old incompetent buffoon who relies on the sympathy vote of "I was tortured in namm bawwww" rather than actually forming some coherent political policies other than his bullshit Christian ideals, proves that you're a sub-human lost cause.

Awesome! :lol: As Deadly has said before, you are sig-worthy.

I like tea don't have a fave I can drink it all on the other hand the only time I drink coffee is when I buy it from like a cafe or something

But I think the big question here that needs answering is do you use a teapot or teabags?

I love tea. My favorite is Earl Grey, and these are a necessity:

31VSX53C52L._SL500_AA225_.jpg