Do you shave your eyebrows?

I am too afraid to shave my eyebrows, I actually like when people pencil their eyebrows, just because if you have a face for it, I like sort of the silent movie actress look. I don't know, but I would look horrid with shaved eyebrows.

In 9th grade my best friend was trying to clean up her brows and decided to take her razor (the kind you shave your legs with) to her eyebrows, she shaved off the half toward the temple, and like a centimeter off each toward the middle. It looked horrible and she refused to pencil in the missing parts haha.

I get mine waxed like once a month and then pluck in between hahahaha.

Oh eyebrows.

I have mine waxed. The shaving them off and drawing them back on is about as fucking retarted as it gets. I know this chick that shaves them all off except for like a half inch semi circle over each eye, and I want to stab her in the face when I see 'em.

photo found:
516204243_l.jpg

There's like a foot of space in between there. ARGH! *stabs*

BlackwaterNymph said:
I have mine waxed. The shaving them off and drawing them back on is about as fucking retarted as it gets. I know this chick that shaves them all off except for like a half inch semi circle over each eye, and I want to stab her in the face when I see 'em.

photo found:
516204243_l.jpg

Damn! That's a bit much already.

Whenever I think of shaved eyebrows, a story comes up in my mind that makes me want to shove forks in my eyes to this day.

Several friends of mine are, in turn, friends with a 15-year-old uber-bitch whom I have had a desire to kill since the day I met her. She is one of these eyebrow artists, and one day this cum dumpster was along for the ride when these friends and I went to see a movie. We all wanted to see an R-rated film (I forget what it was now), but because this underage cockwhore was there (and for some reason her opinion mattered among these otherwise rational people). we were forced to see STAY ALIVE. I don't think I have to explain why a movie about a killer video game sucked ass.

That wasn't the end of this cunt's pissfest, either. At the end of the night, this walking STD farm, drawn-on eyebrows and all, actually had the nerve, the gall, the hypocrisy-laden testicles to look me right in the face and say, "You have, like, no eyebrows."

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

bushy eyebrows look really bad on ladies (I think the only girl I like and has them that monsterish is Denise Richards) but shaving them would just be sick. I rather pluck (and I have to, a lot). normally they are practically invisible (much lighter than my hair), so pencil is a must if I don't want to look like an egg.

now, when men pluck their eyebrows... :ill:

lizard said:
:oops:
almost as good as walking around campus prominently displaying your copy of Rousseau's Reveries of a Solitary Walker

I like kill people who read certain books in public places with the main aim of showing off.

BlackwaterNymph said:

photo found:
516204243_l.jpg

This pictures makes me freak out and want to glue some hair on her brows...

Tee said:
bushy eyebrows look really bad on ladies (I think the only girl I like and has them that monsterish is Denise Richards) but shaving them would just be sick. I rather pluck (and I have to, a lot). normally they are practically invisible (much lighter than my hair), so pencil is a must if I don't want to look like an egg.

now, when men pluck their eyebrows... :ill:

Your eyebrows are lovely!

Eek, I like men with bushy eyebrows, it seems normal, I don't like when guys WAX. I guess a little plucking is o.k. if they are like out of control and eating their faces...but waxing ::quiver::

Shaving eybrows and drawing them back is insane... No way I would have time for that!

I'm really lucky to have very small eyebrows so I don't do anything to the exept for maybe some little corrections twice a year or so

I pluck around them just to give it a "shape" and then slightly go over with a pencil...
But yeah those shaved eyebrows are weird... I have to say though,
some people can pull it off... I have seen some gorgeous goth-looking girls at my club that look amazing, with those shaved and painted eye brows, so it rally depends on the person, IMO.