Do you still listen to Watershed?

haven't listened to watershed in weeks, but when i do i only listen to HA, TLE and HP

I still haven't switched completely back to the older albums, and WS is still the Opeth album I most listen to. I think it's really amazing. I could do without Porcelain Heart, though, I usually skip that song.

Coil CANNOT BE SKIPPED. Coil + Heir Apparent = God

i rarely listen to watershed atm. i've bought some other cool stuff in the meantime (nile, van canto, nick drake, empyrium, dark suns, riverside, hellsongs, maudlin of the Well, death magnetic, ...) and there's still more stuff i'm curious about. but somehow, some of this new stuff has made want to listen to Orchid lately. Just the other day I had the impression that i'm slowly getting the feel of it.

nope, seems like I don't need to listen to the songs, but I do "need" to listen to still life, GR or BWP.

oh yes, even though its hard picking a favourite opeth album, this is the one I've been listening to the most, ever since it came out... For me it's really nostalgic; it brings back memories from this summer; going to work early in the morning and listening to hessian peel... :)

Watershed still gets very heavy rotation on my CD player. Usually, I'll get tired of an album after this much time. But I just can't seem to get tired of this one. One of Opeth's best, IMHO.

Hardly. Not because I don't like it as much as the others (which may be true), but because I hardly listen to Opeth this time of the year. I can see myself playing it more in about a month or two.

oh yes, even though its hard picking a favourite opeth album, this is the one I've been listening to the most, ever since it came out... For me it's really nostalgic; it brings back memories from this summer; going to work early in the morning and listening to hessian peel... :)

Dude, you're nostalgic about this summer? It's hardly over yet...

I have been listening to Watershed less nowadays but not that I have abondoned it. I listen to it as frequently as I listen to, say Deliverance. Great album no doubt but sometimes due to longs periods of listening it begins to weigh on your ears..

still listen to it quite a bit. i have been getting into a lot of new music, but all of opeth's albums will always be in my listening rotation.

After giving it man go arounds when it was released, I've rarely listened to it but am coming back to it now and it is amazing, like others, I find 'Porcelain Heart' a bit hard to listen through, though some parts of are really great.
Definetely best album of the year so far for me, still not quite reaching the heights of mayh, still life and bwp, but I have very high hopes for the next album.