does any one here create electronic stuff?

I used to write my own style of industrial metal with a quasi-classical influence... I never really finished some of my better work for lack of CPU-power and samples/VSTi's to hear it with. You can hear it at the bottom of the My Music page @ www.metallyguitarded.com I have yet to write anything recent in that vein but once I acquire a MIDI trigger pad/keyboard I will definitely resume that stuff. I had another industrial project called blak*ten back in the early 90's too. Haven't got that on my site yet though. I was trying to T-Racks/Izotope it and got side-tracked before I ever finished ( pun intended ).

I was raised on metal and I play mostly metal on guitar but I don't really claim utter allegiance to any genre when it comes to what I listen to.

Im probably the only one in this forum who LOVES Eurodance! ;D
Scatman John, Snipers, 2 Unlimited etc. ;D

What is love? Baby don't hurt me .......
:D shitty 90s music ROCKS !!
Own tons of it (yeah I was young and didn't knew it better ;) )
But I listen to some german industrial / Electronica stuff ... like Suicide Commande, Wumpscut , Das Ich etc.
but I also love 80s Synthie Stuff like Alphaville and Carmouflage.

I'm into a lot of trance and electronic music, have created a few tracks over the years and plan on starting a new trance project soon. I mostly use Cakewalk z3ta+ as it's got a lot of pretty decent sounds on it... well worth the money IMO.
I use alot of electronics in my band too (link in sig)

Tom