Does Anyone else agree with me???

Tool has one of the best rhythm sections ive ever heard.

Excellent musicians.

Maynard is over-rated as well as over used.

I'd like to hear the band jam. They are extremely unique and have a sense of technical fields that go beyond, well, atleast my imagination.

Um... well I would hardly consider Maynard's bands the best out there... but I do like his voice and the first APC album. But Tool has always been very meh to me. Interesting drumming though.
By the way what the hell is a Fuher? Do you mean Fuhrer?

Well, I don't know about james maynard keenan being one of the most impressive and creative minds out there. I don't think a James solo album wouldn't be that great. He is a great singer though. And I love both the bands he is in, particularly Tool. However, I think that the real genius in tool is Danny Carey, the drummer.

I actually just started listening to Tool about a week and they have written some truly awesome songs. The only song I had heard prior to this was "Schism" because that was played a lot in the gym I used to go to. But I will say that I am just beginning to delve into the lyrical concepts and themes of Tool's music and it's pretty impressive. I'm glad I took the time to check them out.