Does anyone know hold old Warrel is?

Random Beard said:
I'll never say it directly.

However, I'm somewhat sure he was 17 in 1989.

Sorry to say, this is not true. I have their ages, or all the guys from Sanctuary from when I did their fan club in Europe. I was 16 in 1989, I will say that. Out of respect for them, I will not post their dates but he was not 17 then. I have photos of him from '88 and he was in his 20's, that is all I will say. :) ~Alison

Edited for small typo....

I said somewhat sure, not I AM THE WARREL AGE GOD, I AM NEVER WRONG BLALALALALALALASLFSLFLDGDANG *FART* :)

Random Beard said:
I said somewhat sure, not I AM THE WARREL AGE GOD, I AM NEVER WRONG BLALALALALALALASLFSLFLDGDANG *FART* :)

back at ya! LOL I am not a Warrel God either but do not want people to be mislead. So there. LOL :Spin: ~Alison

rebirth said:
he is 38, that is a fact

wrong, that is a fact. If somebody would like to know, ask the guy, I am not going to disclose other than that the people who think that they are "somewhat sure" or "a fact" are incorrect. But this could turn into an interesting guess game. His age does not matter anyway. Who he is and what he does for the fans are what matters. :) ~Alison

metallady said:
wrong, that is a fact. If somebody would like to know, ask the guy, I am not going to disclose other than that the people who think that they are "somewhat sure" or "a fact" are incorrect. But this could turn into an interesting guess game. His age does not matter anyway. Who he is and what he does for the fans are what matters. :)~Alison

I don't see the point in not telling us.

Interesting discussion :)
I can understand, that as a fan, one wants to know as much as possible about "his/her" artist, even when (or especially when) it comes to private things.
And, out of curiosity, me too, I would like to know Warrels age. But if I knew or not, it makes no difference. It´s not important to me.
Okay, the age is not such a private secret that has to be kept, but we should indeed leave it up to Warrel how much private information he wants to give to his fans. It´s a matter of respect, I think.

Tee said:
:tickled: :D

oh my god, I know, but I'm not sure if I should say it. :loco:

Out of respect for Warrel I would not say Tee. If Warrel wants to reply to the thread then he should. Or IF he told someone who does not know him, and they want to take the risk, by all means. But out of respect, I think it should be kept to yourself. Consider yourself fortunate to know. :) I think this thread is going too far. What is next, what blood type does he have? ;) JK ~Alison

I personally, could care less. But, this dude is curious for whatever reason. His curiousity is respected even though I don't understand why it would matter.

I am not going to disclose other than that the people who think that they are "somewhat sure" or "a fact" are incorrect.

And? Why the fuck not? I can understand the fact that you 'may' know something that another person doesn't and the fact that you don't want to release this information due to privacy issues of the subject is understandable. But, when you word it the way you in fact did, I see that you know something that someone/others may not know and in a sense, are being cocky and arrogant about the fact that you may know this information.

Hats off to you because I honestly don't give a shit. Bravo, you know someone's age. You're special. I am from Seattle, does that make me uber-fucking-cool, too?

I think they are both in the wrong...for asking and, not telling.
This is an old question which was answered before at least twice.

To dude...do a search.
To chick...don't be a prude.

*takes out ruler to slap it on above's hands* Take my wording, or butcher it however you would like. I never said I was special, just trying to respect Warrel. You should try it sometime, respecting people who are older than you are. FYI, The members of the European Sanctuary fan club that received bios back in decade you were born, have the answer. It is no secret, just something Warrel should post, that simple. Signed, 'the wrong prude' LOL (I am SO done with this thread, you guys can post away, I had Warrel’s feeling at interest, guess that holds no meaning).

tered said:
I think they are both in the wrong...for asking and, not telling.
This is an old question which was answered before at least twice.

To dude...do a search.
To chick...don't be a prude.
theres no search feature, you would have to go though every thread to find it.
not prude, more like that one person who says,"I know something you dont know"....more of a tease.

listen ms prude, the fact is I asked WD, many many yrs ago 6yrs in fact....this question....do the bears shit inthe woods...does the european sanctuary fan club list [[blind guardian]] as their favourite....happy metal band.

YOU BE THE JUDGE!!! ONLY THE TRUTH EVERYTHING ELSE IS AN ILLUSION!!

rebirth said:
listen ms prude, the fact is I asked WD, many many yrs ago 6yrs in fact....this question....do the bears shit inthe woods...does the european sanctuary fan club list [[blind guardian]] as their favourite....happy metal band.

YOU BE THE JUDGE!!! ONLY THE TRUTH EVERYTHING ELSE IS AN ILLUSION!!

You do not even make sense. Good for you for asking, glad you got the answer; we will go with that then rebirth. I have known Warrel for almost 18 years and was just trying to be respectful of his feelings. This has blown WAY out of proportion. The name-calling and whatnot, childish. I wish I never replied to this thread. *Kicks self* Call me whatever makes you feel better. This prude, tease, know it all, cocky, arrogant, wrong, special chick was, and will, always be respectful towards Warrel. My intentions were well directed but obviously misunderstood.. :yell: