Does anyone know hold old Warrel is?

i know but i aint tellin...tis not mine place...
WD is older than Jim by a couple of months. Van is younger than them. Jeff is younger than Van. Steve is younger than all.
hmmm dammit Steph i hate word problems!! :lol: i remember taking those math IQ tests and they had those kind of problems... and you have to figure out how old Van is in order to get the entire equation...

anyway in GW Jeff said he was 33...but im guessing he has a bday coming up!

Well, if not for anything else this thread has made me laugh my ass off.

The last post to get so many replies was the "post your sexy picture" one.
I think the way this one has twisted is so funny.
I'm still laughing over the tragic ending that we were given a few posts ago.
This is without a doubt one of the funnest boards on the web....o_O

as im seeing this thread for the 1st time now i think i'll adress averything at once.

1. i think the I, Voyager video may hold some truth. WD probably is a vampire and we therefor will never know his age. in that respect hes kinda like Wolverine from X-Men (although im not a hardcore fan so it might be known how old Wolverine is. anybody know? im curious about this and too lazy to research it.)

2. is there anywhere i could buy any Serpent's Knight stuff (cds, t shirts, etc.) (i doubt they haves any t shirts but its worth a try. i want more than just the 3 songs from the link.

3. dio is my favorite sabbath singer. and when you think about it, hes a lot like a dwarf/elf. hes very short but still gives great live performances. which leads me to think that he and WD are somehow related in an immortal-super-duper-metal-singer-god type cult thing

and now im done :wave:

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
1. i think the I, Voyager video may hold some truth. WD probably is a vampire and we therefor will never know his age. in that respect hes kinda like Wolverine from X-Men (although im not a hardcore fan so it might be known how old Wolverine is. anybody know? im curious about this and too lazy to research it.)

As far as I'm aware his exact date of birth hasnt been given in any comic, but the origin series reveals that his name is James Howlett and he was born sometime in the late 1880s, so that would make him around 120 years old. Correct me if I'm wrong here. :)

TheDreamingMind said:
As far as I'm aware his exact date of birth hasnt been given in any comic, but the origin series reveals that his name is James Howlett and he was born sometime in the late 1880s, so that would make him around 120 years old. Correct me if I'm wrong here. :)

That Origin series was more confusing than anything ever written on Wolverine...all Marvel gave us out of that was his freakin' name...typical ridiculous Marvel!!

Even Logan doesn't know his real age because Marvel managed to screw up the Days of Future Past storyline as well.

I see now why I switched total loyalty to DC.

I don't think it's any big secret. He was in Sanctuary, and they were around in the late 80's.

Give or take a year either way, I believe he is 43 years old.

And Dio Sabbath pwns Ozzy-era any day of the week.

I'm not starting an argument but why cant someone just answer it. There should not be an argument or discusion on someone's age. Everyone here treats him like he's a little girl or is just a plain out is an asshole. Warrel's been in the metal scene for what 25 years. I highly doubt he wants fans boys kissing his ass or having to deal with idiots either. You wonder why he rarely posts here. He's a human being. Since he's not a women I highy doubt he'd care if someone posted his age. People are arguing and getting pissy over someone's age. What's is this an eternal bloody period ?

Dio is a great vocalist but it does not help when BS started writting shitty much after the first 5. Old black sabbath is god. The dio stuff does not sound like BS nor is good.

The Greys said:
Dio is a great vocalist but it does not help when BS started writting shitty much after the first 5. Old black sabbath is god.

I dunno man... Dehumanizer and Cross Purposes were amazing

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Let's not forget Heaven and Hell, people! Dio was outstanding on that album. :) Dio>Ozzy

Fuck yeah. :headbang:

Actually, I like all the Martin ones as well except for that last piece of shit he did with Ice T and the guitar player from Body Count.

BODY COUNT MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"TRY TO BAN THE A.K., I GOT 10 OF THEM STASHED WIT' A CASE OF HAND GRENADES!!" :kickass: