Does Peter Sing?

Peter does not sing on any of the albums, and im pretty sure he doesn't sing live. Although he was going to do backup vocals for the last tour but then they got Per. As for singing in his spare time only Peter himself would know.

I dont see why people dont answer these questions it only takes like 20 seconds. And answering them will stop multiple posts of the same question.

Yeah, I remember reading the interview where Mike was saying Peter was taking lessons so he could sing backup vocals for the Damnation tour, but he said he was having trouble doing both guitar and singing, so they had Per do it.

I wonder whether Land of Grey and Pink can make a single post that doesn't
A) Worship 60s-70s prog/psychadelia
and/or
B) Make him sound like a complete prick.

Just some food for thought ;)

IAmEternal said:
I wonder whether Land of Grey and Pink can make a single post that doesn't
A) Worship 60s-70s prog/psychadelia
and/or
B) Make him sound like a complete prick.

Just some food for thought ;)
Now their's nothing wrong with 60s-70s prog, but there is something wrong with Land of Grey and Pink

ethereallights said:
Now their's nothing wrong with 60s-70s prog

Never said there was, man! I have nothing against the stuff, my point is that he needs to stop using his "superior knowledge" of it to put down everyone else around here and try to invalidate their opinions.

IAmEternal said:
Never said there was, man! I have nothing against the stuff, my point is that he needs to stop using his "superior knowledge" of it to put down everyone else around here and try to invalidate their opinions.

Yeah I was just trying to say that there was something wrong with Land of Grey and Pink, I'll destroy you Land of Grey and Pink.....LoGaP you're a poo face...

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Yeah, I remember reading the interview where Mike was saying Peter was taking lessons so he could sing backup vocals for the Damnation tour, but he said he was having trouble doing both guitar and singing, so they had Per do it.
That's awesome. I hope Peter keeps practicing for the next album's tour and/or recording. Per and him could do a little backing chorus to all the songs... that would really rock (and work with the whole gregorian chanting aspect). As long as SW keeps his voice the hell off the album and lets Per and Peter do the backing, I'll be happy.

Moonlapse said:
That's awesome. I hope Peter keeps practicing for the next album's tour and/or recording. Per and him could do a little backing chorus to all the songs... that would really rock (and work with the whole gregorian chanting aspect). As long as SW keeps his voice the hell off the album and lets Per and Peter do the backing, I'll be happy.

So you're saying that having someone who you've never heard (Peter) would be better than having someone with an established voice that obviously works well with the music is better..... just wondering.....I bet Peter sings like an angel though (I'm not kidding he looks like he has a good voice)

I think on the album Mikael should do al his vocal harmonies and backings etc. Live, it would be nice to see Peter sing, I think. :p

ethereallights said:
So you're saying that having someone who you've never heard (Peter) would be better than having someone with an established voice that obviously works well with the music is better..... just wondering.....I bet Peter sings like an angel though (I'm not kidding he looks like he has a good voice)
It would make the vocals easier to replicate in a live situation. Along with that, I think it seems more normal to me having the band actually perform the music. It would be a nice change too, away from SW's voice, which I don't like too much (giving Peter the benefit of the doubt, of course).