Doh!

Nov 15, 2003
Cotter, Ar
www.freewebs.com
In case anyone hadn't noticed...:loco:...I haven't been around much here lately. I see a few things have been going on. Here's what I know so far...

Metallicat's gearing up to make it stateside. wOoT for you! Gotta be excited about that!

Aja and Heather are gone? Crap. Also weird in a way. It seems that every time I step away from this site for a good length of time, somebody quits the band. :Smug:

Anything else of importance that I need to know?

As for me, I packed up the famn damily and headed east. To Arkansas. Still waiting on some mid-western Maidens tour dates...lol

In case anyone hadn't noticed...:loco:...I haven't been around much here lately. I see a few things have been going on. Here's what I know so far...

Metallicat's gearing up to make it stateside. wOoT for you! Gotta be excited about that!

Aja and Heather are gone? Crap. Also weird in a way. It seems that every time I step away from this site for a good length of time, somebody quits the band. :Smug:

Anything else of importance that I need to know?

As for me, I packed up the famn damily and headed east. To Arkansas. Still waiting on some mid-western Maidens tour dates...lol

Please don't step away from the site anymore!:lol::lol: Hope the new home is treating you and the family well!