Dragonforce Mania!!!

NineFeetUnderground said:
well you have pretty questionable taste to begin with. how can i be of the mind that im not wasting my time here?

Lol stop fucking with him and give him some names:lol: I'm interested as well, as I, so far, have lacked motivation for finding any indie bands.

coolsnow7 said:
What, because I don't like I'm forbidden music recommendations?

...well, perhaps you can dream of converting a shit-taste n00b into a sophisticated elitist musical-objectivist whose goal is to rid his former comrades of their self-respect with witty remarks and cynicism.

you think everything is pretentious...and fault every band with a hint of it and refuse to enjoy the positive aspects, such as YES.

so that being said, why should i waste my time? maybe some indie is a bit pretentious and possibly passionless, but certainly not all. but i forgot, you know everything right? :Smug:

but less we forget the total irony of this sentiment, that youre discussing pretention on an Opeth message board. i think im going to pee that concept has me laughing so hard.

illidurit said:
rofl you listen to jag panzer? good lord get outta here

Chris >>>>>>>> shit ass guitarist for Opeth, be it Peter or Mikey. For that matter more entertaining period.

i aint play this said:
^Yes, it is an argument, just like shut the fuck up and fuck you

No, that's angsty teenage crap. How about you leave your high school crap at the door, no?

Bottom line, you're angry because I made fun of opeth, and I don't have to ask you to cry me a river, you're doing it nicely everytime you post. The more you say "gay" or "homo" the lower IQ seems to sink.

UH yea, you got worked up over my taste concerning Opeth, I don't care much that you're willing to lie about it either. Again your just expressing an opinion. One by now you should know you can't sell to me. Lets see how long it takes that to sink in.

Wankfest = better than the guitarist for your favorite band. No need to be bitter. NEver cared about lyrics to be honest, I find a bit of it funny. People take it seriously in order to bash are the uptight kind. Not Castrati singing, just the fact that they can sing bothers the shit out of you.

haha I remember back in the day when I had just discovered metal and how I would go around touting it as being obviously superior to everything, back when I was like 16

grow up, you're nothing but a trite immature presumptuous twit with a hardon for tiresome neoclassical shred rubbish