Dragonforce Mania!!!

I am older than you douche, and I would've guessed you're 16. You still act exactly the way you're describing. You're a self projecting dolt now.

I haven't touted anything in any posts directed at you

and if you're so old, then it just speaks more to the immaturity aspect, have fun with your life dragonslayer

More self projecting? No if I am old it means you spoke out of turn, idiot. Want some good lyrics? Go to a poetry reading. :)

Ah, you didn't even know how to respond to it the first time, and this is no debate. This is what we call an argument. I'm sure you're familar with that, you probably do it with your parents a lot.

actually I directly refuted your claim of projection by showing how I never did what I accused you of doing. and why shouldn't I ignore the contrived little addons to your crappy points, not addressing a point doesn't confirm it, and you arguing from that stance is fallacious

illidurit said:
actually I directly refuted your claim of projection by showing how I never did what I accused you of doing. and why shouldn't I ignore the contrived little addons to your crappy points, not addressing a point doesn't confirm it, and you arguing from that stance is fallacious

You've no way of proving that over the fucking internet, and again quit while you're still only 1000 miles behind, it's not a debate, you couldn't even indentify this as being an argument. Touting was not what I refered to as self projection, but the child twit stuff. Proven by the fact that you're pissed and retiliating because I don't like snooze fest bullshit, talk about tiresome. You and Opeth are tiresome, and as I wouldn't listen to Opeth I won't be "listening" to you. Have fun. :)

Your "lauding argumentative logic" = not willing to accept that this is not a formal debate. Can it or ignore, those the choices. :)

Vacant_Planets said:
No, that's angsty teenage crap. How about you leave your high school crap at the door, no?

It is just a reflection of the amount of respect that you deserve, vulgar insults are pretty fair when people are dealing with a completely music-illiterate shit-talking homos like you as far as i know. No ''angsty teenage crap'' for sure, it is more like ''im really annoyed by this dumb douchebag'' kind-of-feeling, go back to your power metull boards kbye.

i aint play this said:
It is just a reflection of the amount of respect that you deserve, vulgar insults are pretty fair when people are dealing with a completely music-illiterate shit-talking homos like you as far as i know. No ''angsty teenage crap'' for sure, it is more like ''im really annoyed by this dumb douchebag'' kind-of-feeling, go back to your power metull boards kbye.

Nah, I like it here, I like that my superior knowledge of music pisses off your semi-literate ass. :)