Dream Theater- BLACK CLOUDS & SILVER LININGS Coming June 23rd

Heard the whole album a few days ago (still going to buy the special edition) and it's definitely their best in a long time. Can't say I'm too big a fan of The Count Of Tuscany but the rest of the songs are solid. I can't really pick a favorite yet but it's between A Nightmare to Remember, The Shattered Fortress and The Best of Times.

Also will be seeing them live for the second time in July. Can't wait!!! :kickass:

Two things. First, and most importantly, I hope they start Reed in center tonight against the Braves! Second, the first track on the new album (Nightmare to Remember) has really started to grow on me. I love it all except for the crappy wannabe metal vocals towards the end (probably Portnoy's doing). Also, the version I have is mixed rather crappily compared to the rest of the CD, but I'm sure they'll fix that. Thoughts?

It appears the Braves hit up some good listening during the seventh-inning stretch. Guy's throwin' a no-no for 6-2/3 with a five-run lead, and in two innings it's tied and then lost in the 12th. Ugh! Being a Cubs fan really sucks.

I'm going to go listen to my iPod.

I GUESS THEY LISTENED TO OCTAVARIUM HUH?!?!

Did I do it right?

You did!

How th f$%# did they lose that game?????

Such a shame. Wells is the best pitcher this team has seen for a long time, and then the awful bullpen comes in and blows his chance for a win. The rookie kid has pitched amazingly for the five or six games he's started and doesn't have one win to show for it. First the offense wasn't backing him, and now the bullpen.

However, they won 3-2 in 11 innings tonight! Bullpen looked good, too! Fontenot got 2 RBI's with a 4th inning double, and Hoffpauir got the game-wnning RBI. Let's just hope they can keep it up for the rest of their long road trip...

By the way, my guess is that they were listening to some Train of Thought tonight.