Dreaming: The Romance

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
What is up with this?

I remember back when I purchased "Serenades" I put it on to listen to it before I fell asleep. This track just kept on and on and I refused to stop listening to it 'cause sth had to happen. I don't know if it traumatised me but I haven't thought about it much since, just avoided the track, but sth just dawned on me. I'd like to know what were you/they thinking? Did sth go over my head?

I don't get it.

Oh yeah...the BLACKNESS!!!
dancer.gif

Allan said:
What is up with this?

(...)

I don't get it.

well, you actually reminded me of that song... havent heard it before, but i did have that album since the last 2 yrs! :erk: perhaps it wouldve done my head in too before...
gave it a listen, and whilst listening, me housemate came round for some therapy :p he told me a cpl of weeks ago his gf had shagged this guy on her Africa trip right, and now she's told him they had something going for the last cpl of weeks - doing the lot and stuff.

it was the perfect soundtrack for the conversation we had.

great fucking song. i love them long tracks, repeating..., and again.... slow tempo stuff.
it's not that tragic, it just feels what you feel if you are... tragic, emptiness - kinda unhappy anyways...

and then i played Angelica.