drugs

• Thread starter The Galliant Gullstone
  • Start date
Pyrus said:
Okay, so you've ceased trying to argue and resorted to clever tag-lines. You are completely useless, you know that? You're not even amusing like Fezzilla...you just wander around moralizing and contribute to no other discussions. Go get cancer.
I have contributed to other discussions. I am only reacting to the 'clever' little comments by others on your pro-drug side. I guess I should stop posting on discussions like this because reasoning with a bunch of druggies like yourself is completley useless. Unlike you, I hope you don't get cancer. That was a low blow dude!

Don't worry...if you get cancer, you can ease the pain of your chemotherapy with marijuana.

I've smoked pot THREE TIMES...this makes me a druggie how?

I've seen you post in Nevermore- or music-related threads once, maybe twice. Usually, you just pop in and pull a Mr. Garrison...I wish you'd just drop it, because all you're doing is annoying people and making yourself look like an ass. Contribute something useful instead.

Pyrus said:
Don't worry...if you get cancer, you can ease the pain of your chemotherapy with marijuana.

I've smoked pot THREE TIMES...this makes me a druggie how?

I've seen you post in Nevermore- or music-related threads once, maybe twice. Usually, you just pop in and pull a Mr. Garrison...I wish you'd just drop it, because all you're doing is annoying people and making yourself look like an ass. Contribute something useful instead.
Am I annoying you because I have a different opinion? I've never personally attacked you or wished you'd get a painful disease. This is a message board. People 'pop in' and make comments. As long as they aren't hurting anyone it shouldn't matter, as long as it's not post whoring or posting nonsense. I don't think being drug free and promoting a drug free lifestyle is 'being an ass'. If anything, it's being an 'ass'et.

If you've smoked pot only three times, why are you promoting it so much? If you REALLY liked it, you'd certainly smoke it more than that.

the fact is, different people use different chemicals in different ways for different purposes and there is no real answer. but i do know that drug use is a very personal thing, and i for one am sick of outside sources sparatically raining on my parade with the same old lines we've all heard over and over and over, especially if you've been raised in the D.A.R.E. era. there's some productive anti-drug retoric but for the most part it seems like aimless hostility. drink a glass of milk and chill. at least utilize what our altered states have to offer if nothing else. or just worry about yourself.