DrumGizmo

The latest, .96 is instantly crashing Sonar X3e, x64, Win 7 x64.

We do not have a sonar setup to test on sadly. You are absolutely positive that you are using the 64bit dll, right? And by instantly crashing do you mean when you add the plugin, or during drumkit load?

We do not have a sonar setup to test on sadly. You are absolutely positive that you are using the 64bit dll, right? And by instantly crashing do you mean when you add the plugin, or during drumkit load?

yes definitely 64-bit and by instant I mean as soon as the plugin is instantiated Sonar crashes. If you do work on new versions I'll be happy to test it, let me know.

yes definitely 64-bit and by instant I mean as soon as the plugin is instantiated Sonar crashes. If you do work on new versions I'll be happy to test it, let me know.

We have a new release coming out soon, but it is a feature release, not a bug fix release, so I doubt it will fix this particular problem. We'll have to look into getting a Sonar setup of our own to test on. It seems that DAW's act quite differently, so it varies whether it works or not. Works perfect in Cubase and Reaper for instance.

hi muldjord, I'm trying to compile drumgizmo in OSX, I know is not supported yet but I was hoping be able to collaborate a little to that end.

So far I installed all dependencies, it was a little tricky but totally doable at the end, but at compiling drumgizmo itself (using pugl for the GUI) I got -> fatal error: 'nativewindow_pugl.h' file not found

I went to the sources and found that there are nativewindow_x11.h and nativewindow_win32.h headers but no pugl ones.

So my question is, if the file is somehow missing from the last source release (0.9.7) or the pugl part of drumgizmo is not developed yet.

Thnks

OMG, kurviak!!!
You already sound like HERO!
I'm using Win8.1 on macbook pro, only because of my main DAW is win exclusive, but after a while it could be on mac.
I'm thinking to contribute for drum gizmo with sampled drum kit after a while (probably not THE BEST sounding, but should be pretty good)

hi muldjord, I'm trying to compile drumgizmo in OSX, I know is not supported yet but I was hoping be able to collaborate a little to that end.

So far I installed all dependencies, it was a little tricky but totally doable at the end, but at compiling drumgizmo itself (using pugl for the GUI) I got -> fatal error: 'nativewindow_pugl.h' file not found

I went to the sources and found that there are nativewindow_x11.h and nativewindow_win32.h headers but no pugl ones.

So my question is, if the file is somehow missing from the last source release (0.9.7) or the pugl part of drumgizmo is not developed yet.

Thnks

Hey man, sorry for the late reply. No pugl is not yet part of drumgizmo. We use a homebrewed ui engine that doesn't support osx at the moment. The idea is to use pugl at some point so we don't have to create native calls ourselves and that way we get the gui part for osx for free.

As far as I know the DG engine itself will run on OSX without a hitch.