Drums or guitar?

to (..) insanity. I didnt see it, and will not becauseit is not enough important to answer

and I think he answered to Vikk, not me

and you will not make people ignore me there, because I am here since 3 years, and never make shit there, and never insulted people who didnt insult me. and wtf.. you are proud because I didnt answered your post? :lol: it is more because I don't give a shit! and didnt read it..

You see, I'm not trying to get you pissed off or whatever, I don't know you, like you said yourself. I'm only trying to get you to understand music is about opinions, and that there is no such thing as good music for everyone.
And, the first few posts I made about that might have offended you (even though I wouldn't know why), but you really shouldn't have called me an ugly bitch. I never meant to insult you, though you seem to think so.
This is a fucking forum, I don't insult people here, unless they have done something VERY wrong (which is quite difficult on a forum..) or I have met them, and than it's usually for fun.

I guess you won't read this either, eh?

who the fuck are you?

and I said that I will not fuck off out of there because a girl say to ignore me

Well you shouldn't leave just because a person said you should be ignored. After all, why should we follow what another person says, right?

I'm going to explain my point to you then, since you seem too thick-skulled to understand anyway. Your opinion (yes, that's right: opinion) on music is not better than anyone else's. You think you're superior cause you bang the drums like a monkey bangs coconuts in the jungle to try and look funny, but you're not better than anyone here and your opinions are worth straight jack shit.

You're so self-absorbed you change your avatar pic daily, you think you're the "hategrrrl" princess of metal. Guess what: no one gives a flying fuck about what you think is good and what you say is bad, so drop that bitch attitude before you get known as a pathetic delusional joke.

Grow the fuck up and buy some brains for yourself, the ones you were born with are malfunctioning. Dumb useless bitch.

*jumps over the pointless and too long discussion where no one will make the other's opinion change and in a matter of days bombs will drop*

Mayhem is prolly one of the few bands that can be considered black metal, and make good sound (prior dead's death)

everything that is called "black metal" today fucking sucks, those fucking cock suckers wannabe dani filth

black metal died the day Euronymous died

Immortal ftw!!! They pwn everybody else in BM, :lol: I'm not a big BM fan, and I think the reason is that in BM(not symphonic bands like Dimmu but people like Mayhem/Immortal) they seem to try to get the worst tone/sound as possible, and I hate that.

Immortal ftw!!! They pwn everybody else in BM, :lol: I'm not a big BM fan, and I think the reason is that in BM(not symphonic bands like Dimmu but people like Mayhem/Immortal) they seem to try to get the worst tone/sound as possible, and I hate that.

their tone is the best thing in BM

*punches cocob* :mad:

Mayhem is prolly one of the few bands that can be considered black metal, and make good sound (prior dead's death)

everything that is called "black metal" today fucking sucks, those fucking cock suckers wannabe dani filth

black metal died the day Euronymous died

nah, stop it.. black metal didnt die with euronymus, that's just bullshit. Death metal didnt die with the death of Chuck right? stop being an "elitist", it's just totally stupid :p
And I know you like some bands that came after the death of Euronymus, Nargaroth, Gorgoroth, for exemple

nah, stop it.. black metal didnt die with euronymus, that's just bullshit. Death metal didnt die with the death of Chuck right? stop being an "elitist", it's just totally stupid :p
And I know you like some bands that came after the death of Euronymus, Nargaroth, Gorgoroth, for exemple

neither Nargaroth or Gorgoroth classify themselfs as black metal.

Fuck Off Nowadays Black Metal!

Well you shouldn't leave just because a person said you should be ignored. After all, why should we follow what another person says, right?

I'm going to explain my point to you then, since you seem too thick-skulled to understand anyway. Your opinion (yes, that's right: opinion) on music is not better than anyone else's. You think you're superior cause you bang the drums like a monkey bangs coconuts in the jungle to try and look funny, but you're not better than anyone here and your opinions are worth straight jack shit.

You're so self-absorbed you change your avatar pic daily, you think you're the "hategrrrl" princess of metal. Guess what: no one gives a flying fuck about what you think is good and what you say is bad, so drop that bitch attitude before you get known as a pathetic delusional joke.

Grow the fuck up and buy some brains for yourself, the ones you were born with are malfunctioning. Dumb useless bitch.

You should calm down, she didnt say her opinion is better. She just prefer some kind of metal and talks about it and some people like remnant of insanity start insulting her because she has different tastes and a fight starts.

And anyway, you don't know her in real life -and not even on Internet- so you can't say she is self-absorbed. It's like if I said you are a fucking fag or nerd or whatever, it would be stupid cuz I don't know you and I won't make an opinion about a person on Internet lol. You judge people too fast, maybe you are the one with a problem :lol:?

And who gives a fuck if she changes her avatar pic daily?

neither Nargaroth or Gorgoroth classify themselfs as black metal.

Fuck Off Nowadays Black Metal!

yeah yeah, Kanwulf says his music is "German Hateful and Misanthropic Metal", what the hell is that? it's totally ridicoulus.

It's like when Jari says Wintersun is "Extreme Majestic Technical Epic Melodic Metal".

You know it's bullshit, stop trying to fit to that black metal image :p the place for that is Halloween :lol:

Halloween is a Pagan Ritual, so anything that is against Christianism should be supported. Christianism is a disease, and should be wiped from the face of earth.

satan