Drums or guitar?

Keyboards aren't gay, but, some keyboardists are, sometimes, gay.(personal experience)
I'd say go for drums, it's fckin nice but actually hard.
Oh and btw, there's for sure a lot of guitarists, but a big majority of them suck.:Smug: In fact, if you wanna compose some songs, a melodic instrument would help.:kickass:

I listen to SOME rap, some hip hop, post/core, classic, blues, instrumentale, progressive rock, jazz, pop, pop rock, punk, and good genre of metal. I am very open minded, but in metal I know what is good, I studied it, read a lot of information about it, saw a documentary about metal, so shut up.

I know it better than you.
A saw a very underground documentary movie titled "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" so I know everything about metal, my knowledge is infinite and you may now lick my feet.

Argh...

┼Victim of the Night┼;6985539 said:
To answer to some people, I seriously wouldn't care whether there are too many guitarists/too many drummers/too many-anything... I just say that one should play what he/she likes more.
There's really no point in choosing to play an instrument deciding only after considering how many people play a certain instrument... it'd be useless for playing an instrument and making music should be a joy/pleasure and if one chooses something without totally liking it then it's like fu**ing everything up from the start.

Anyway, to answer to the thread title, I'd personally choose guitar. :)

:)

I know it better than you.
A saw a very underground documentary movie titled "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" so I know everything about metal, my knowledge is infinite and you may now lick my feet.

I saw this documentary too. Mayhem totally sucks! They just like Satan... :) I saw it on sunday 2 weeks ago.

Mayhem is prolly one of the few bands that can be considered black metal, and make good sound (prior dead's death)

everything that is called "black metal" today fucking sucks, those fucking cock suckers wannabe dani filth

black metal died the day Euronymous died

lol..ehhh :S

it's not because a 'King' black metal band dies that black metal doesnt exist now.. it exist other genre of black, and good genres, not wannabe shit. I have a friend who knows a guy who played black metal, he was pretty good, and I listen one song.. (the only one we can listen to) and.. it is so depressive, this guy killed him last summer. When you are a good composer, and that you can put people in a dreamy stat, that you remember them mementos with your songs, your music is good..

I find that black metal music give more feelings than death metal bands, and darker one. so if you listen to a bm band and you feel nothing, this band is bad

WTF? There is still soooo many great BM bands these days. Just listen to the latest Shining/Wolves In The Throne Room releases.

lol..ehhh :S

it's not because a 'King' black metal band dies that black metal doesnt exist now.. it exist other genre of black, and good genres, not wannabe shit. I have a friend who knows a guy who played black metal, he was pretty good, and I listen one song.. (the only one we can listen to) and.. it is so depressive, this guy killed him last summer. When you are a good composer, and that you can put people in a dreamy stat, that you remember them mementos with your songs, your music is good..

I find that black metal music give more feelings than death metal bands, and darker one. so if you listen to a bm band and you feel nothing, this band is bad

he's a Dead wannabe.

black metal is dead!

to (..) insanity. I didnt see it, and will not becauseit is not enough important to answer

and I think he answered to Vikk, not me

and you will not make people ignore me there, because I am here since 3 years, and never make shit there, and never insulted people who didnt insult me. and wtf.. you are proud because I didnt answered your post? :lol: it is more because I don't give a shit! and didnt read it..

Indeed, I was talking to the guy who thinks BM is dead and blablabla... reminds me of 14yrs old children who just discovered PF with Dark Side Of The Moon and think that music stopped evolving since then.

WTF? There is still soooo many great BM bands these days. Just listen to the latest Shining/Wolves In The Throne Room releases.

Shinning: a fucking bald chav that recently got a fetish of fat chicks in black metal clothes

Wolves In The Throne Room: some redneck kiddos that wanted to look "evil" first made a name in high school, wanting to sound badass and failed. and then made some songs to put in myspace

Shinning: a fucking bald chav that recently got a fetish of fat chicks in black metal clothes

Wolves In The Throne Room: some redneck kiddos that wanted to look "evil" first made a name in high school, wanting to sound badass as failed. and then made some songs to put in myspace

All those stories... must make their music bad... I guess.
Ad hominem quand tu nous tiens.

to (..) insanity. I didnt see it, and will not becauseit is not enough important to answer

and I think he answered to Vikk, not me

and you will not make people ignore me there, because I am here since 3 years, and never make shit there, and never insulted people who didnt insult me. and wtf.. you are proud because I didnt answered your post? :lol: it is more because I don't give a shit! and didnt read it..

FUCK!!!!!!

She's like OWNING our faces, man!!!!!!

Also, she's been here for 3 WHOLE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say we should just fucking shut up and RESPECT HER for her superior knowledge of music.

RIGHT NOW!!!!!