DT Returns to US <--- If You Are Going, Post Here

I saw them at Jaxx this fall (they ROCKED!), but they only played for about 40 minutes. Judging by that promo poster, they won't be headlining this tour either - any chnace they'll have a longer set this time out? :confused:

hmm

Worcester, MA - |||
Poughkeepsie, NY - |
NYC, NY - ||||
Philadelphia, PA - ||
Pittsburgh, PA - |
Springfield, VA - |
Chicago, IL = ||
Portland, OR - |
San Francisco, CA - ||
Santa Ana, CA - |

i MIGHT be at the jaxx show.. i just got fired from my job, do i'll have to see if another arises, and if so, will the schedule be permissive enough to let me go see the show

and you know.. if those fartknockers were gonna fire me, why couldn't they do it like two weeks ago so I could go see Shadows Fall.... :mad: asshats!

Depending on my schedule next semester I'll be at either the Poughkeepsie show or the NYC show.....or both.

If they're playing under both nile and Napalm I'll be quite upset...but I guess I'll get to go home at a decent hour, at least. Or spend the rest of the show hunting down Stanne, Sundin and the bunch for autographs.

-Humanure (fanboy)

are your circuits dead?
is there something wrong?
can you hear me ground control?
can you hear me ground control?

can you...

here am i sitting in Schaumburg
far away from HOU'
bubu bu bu bu
and i've not heard word from you

HOUSTON? come in, Houston. did we have lift-off? :err:

:D

i know at last count for TX, uhh, there was no count for TX :eek:

but still... anyone? anyone? Buehler?

:s

I will be seeing them, Nile, Dark Tranquillity, SYL, The Berzerkers... at Key Club, Hollywood, CA, on Jan. 22.

I'll be at the worcester show. I am actually kind of happy that DT isn't headling so that I can take the train back to Boston. So I suppose I'll leave whenever I have to in order to make the train, and I'll have seen the entire DT set!

uhmz...ahh.. nevermind :devil: :p

uhhm. Houston? we're still awaiting official lift-off confirmation here. ya know? we think we're in orbit but we're not sure. for all we know we could be back in the simulator. :s can we get some sort of signal here? the Captain is eager to get the official flight log entered into the system. ;-)

aaaahhm, seriously. where are the minions in TX? i want reviews, dammit! :cry:

-rh
ashes to ashes / funk to funky / we know Major Payne's a... uhhhh...really only a Captain?? :guh: yeaaaah, Captain HerbaLife?! :Smokedev: