DT Returns to US <--- If You Are Going, Post Here

i went to the houston show on friday..... kicked my fucking ass...... the berzerker was good, strapping young lad was ok-ish (a little too weird that devin is...or so i thought till i smoked out with him after the show. funny guy) DT rocked ass... got my damage done cd signed by the band (thnx to michael Nicklasson) Napalm death was ok... didnt do much for me.... nile kicked ass, not as much as DT but did a good job nonetheless

I hope that Stanne is drunk when they play their gigs in US..
And not just because I dislike americans because they rape their animals..
real reason is:
I AM BITTER FINN. DT WON´T EVER VISIT THE FINLAND AGAIN. Sorry..

(My funny replies are turning into a piece of misantrophy and misery)
NP: Borknagar - Genesis Torn

I'll be at the Pittsburgh show. For anyone who is going to this show too...

Are they playing at Metropol or Rock Jungle? Ticketmaster keeps changing the damn venue. I heard that Metropol was bought out and they were closing, thus the show was moved to Rock Jungle...but now it's supposedly back at Metropol. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Miolo & Buzz: i'm sorry, guys. i don't agree on the Devy thing. i'll admit i'm not an extremely avid fan myself - meaning i don't have every CD from every project - but, i do own 3 SYL CDs. they're Far Beyond Metal! :D

this upcoming show will be my second time seeing the Lads live. we have to go all the way back to 1997 to recount the last time. i'd never heard any of their music prior to that show. what i was familiar with then was Devin's work with Steve Vai, and i also knew about Gene's work with Dark Angel and Death. anyway, that night SYL were on the same bill with Testament and Stuck Mojo. being more familiar with them i knew what to expect from those two bands. having never heard SYL before though, i wasn't sure what to expect from them before going in. i mean, for the most part, except for more intense songs like Down Deep Into The Pain, my preconception i guess was that it would be more along the lines of the rest of the material on Sex & Religion. bwahahahaha! WRONG! | Do not pass GO ~ Do not collect $200 | :lol: i was surprised, but pleasantly so. :) what an extremely unique and eclectic night of hard 'n' heavy music that was! :OMG:

Sorrow Filled Passing: thanks! how was the turnout?

Rachel: i found another review at UltimateMegadeth.com of all places. http://megadeth.metalusa.com/megadeth/viewthread.php?tid=21539 you have to register to read as well as post there now though. :rolleyes:

RealHazard: :cry: why won't dt ever come to FIIIIIIIIINLAND? :(

i was at the show in Austin, Awesome show!!Barely posting because im still recovering from the 10 fuckin hour drive and from being in the fucking pit, I dont know if there will be another show like this in 2003 of this caliber and intensity!! It was packed to the back, i havent seen it this packed since the Cradle of filth show last year! Every single band gave it their all with the crowd responding insanely well. I must say every band impressed me (with the exception of the Beserker) From Strapping Yong Lad to Nile every band blew me away, as well as the audience! If you get the chance to go to this show YOU MUST!!!
Now for the setlist of Dark tranquillity (since this is the Dark Tranquility forum) they opened with the sun fired blanks (great opener), then went on in now particular order:
Treason wall
punish my heaven
wonders at your feet
monochromatic stains
final resistance
and one more song that i cant seem to remember way to fuckin short but they played awesome!!! Mikael is has a great stage presence!! Smiling through out the entire performance as well as shaking the audiences hands and head banging like a maniac there is none like Mikael Stanne!!! Afterwards met the band, got my Damage Done poster autographed as well as my booklets, got shitloads of photos! and asked Mikael about the cancled shows in Mexico (since i was going to go to Monterrey to see them) Mikael reassured me the they were packed to go and they got the phone call at the last minute that every thing was not going to go through and that the promoter in Mexico fucked shit up. He told me he was very sorry about the whole thing but their was nothing they could do and that the entire band really wanted to go to Mexico because they had an awesome time there on their Haven tour! Mikael also told me that it sucks thats they wont make it this year on the Damage Done tour and hopefully that he'll see me on their Mexican tour sometime soon and that he hopes to eat Mexiacn food once again because its his favorite food!!
If you have the chance to catch this tour you absolutely must!! :headbang:

@Omir:
We should steal their shoes also..just in financial sense.

NP: Anteaus - Byzantine Meditation
This song sucks a huge cock of donkey.