DT song survivor tie breaker: Lethe vs. Hedon

Lethe vs. Hedon

• Lethe

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Hedon

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
Hedon for me!!!!! and :OMG: it is 11-11 now!!!!! can't believe so many people prefer Lethe to Hedon......it's all about taste me thinks.... some people even like Archetype as Mastermelon would state :D

and oh,i've feel like a newbie,i've lost track of the survivor,of the threads blah blah but i'm in a hptjump mood :cry:

I thought about it again. If anyone else wants to vote for lethe, we can stop it _after_ they do so :)

Siren (wasting time)

on the other hand, if anyone is interested in voting for hedon, please post here first without voting, so that we may get to hastily close the poll before any such thing happens. :p

rahvin. (waster)

I just looked at the song survivor, and it seems pretty silly to me. Crimson Winds, Insanity's Crescendo, The Sun Fired Blanks, Edenspring and Lethe/Hedon are all off. The Wonders at Your Feet has survived all of these songs. I think it would be pretty absurd if TWaYF is among the final four in round 5, if only because it obviously won't stand any chance at whatever song it's paired up against.

I think it would be better if TWaYF is kicked off and both Lethe and Hedon make it into the next round, cause I don't think there's anyone on UM who would have prefered TWaYF over either song. It's not easy to admit I'm mistaken, but I think the Lethe-Hedon pairing was too early, and both songs truly deserve to continue into the next round more than TWaYF. Unless anyone objects, I propose that TWaYF is given a golden handshake, and both songs make it into the next round.

i won't object, i think the result is pretty fair and everybody would agree on the matter. :)
but i guess if one such absurdity occurred, maybe others might be lurking. the power of picking the two songs was indeed very strong in determining the results...

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

i, teddybear. :p

rahvin. (waiting for |ngenius for the classic i, robot)

Not to be outdone by anyone:

I, vampire

and I think Ormir got a point, kill TWAYF instead.