Dudes..do you like my shit ?

Thank you, dudes :) It´s good to hear that!

I used a Marshall jvm205h with a mesa rectifire 4x12 (2 tracks) for the rythm and the solo. The tapping in the chorus was made with a v-amp pro ´19.

entombed-y. good stuff!

I often hear some entombed Comparisons. Do you mean especially the guitars or the vocs also? BTW you reached post 666. Congrats :)

I often hear some entombed Comparisons. Do you mean especially the guitars or the vocs also? BTW you reached post 666. Congrats :)

hehe, I didn't notice until 668! the vox reminded me at first, but then I realized the gits were in that vein too. is this on a release (or will it be)? I'd like to hear a collection of this lineup properly.

hehe, I didn't notice until 668! the vox reminded me at first, but then I realized the gits were in that vein too. is this on a release (or will it be)? I'd like to hear a collection of this lineup properly.

Haha yeah I felt really great here as I had post 666..the magic line was crossed :kickass: To your question...Yes we wanna start recording an official album soon. Until then, we sometimes put finished songs on our myspace. When you are interested, I could also send you a zip folder with good quality mp3s. It´s better than this myspace sound quality shame.

I´m glad, you like our stuff :headbang:

yeah, i have EWQL silver edition. what instrument did you use?????i like a lot instrument you used.

and...some post-process for strings?

thanks man

Ahhhh I really would like to help you out in this case, but I fear, I can´t remember exactly wich instruments I used (I have a quite bad remembrance, unfortunately). I did not make some post process for it. I tested all string instruments out and decided for the best.

Ahhhh I really would like to help you out in this case, but I fear, I can´t remember exactly wich instruments I used (I have a quite bad remembrance, unfortunately). I did not make some post process for it. I tested all string instruments out and decided for the best.

ok, direct vst sound without post-process.
ok, thanks, i´ll try to get good sounds with EWQL silver.;)

ok, direct vst sound without post-process.
ok, thanks, i´ll try to get good sounds with EWQL silver.;)

I also have recorded this with the silver edition. It´s absolutely non Metal, but I think, it´s my best work so far with the EWQL silver. Let me know, what you think.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap/450837-my-orchestral-production-female-classic-vocals.html

Have you some stuff, that you have recorded with the silver edition? Let´s share some experience. P.m

[quote="Evil" Aidy;8092207]Sounds awesome dude, well played and good job!

Singer reminds me of the dude from Lordi actually...[/quote]

Thank you very much, man :kickass:

Singer reminds me of the dude from Lordi actually

looool I will tell Johnny (our singer) he´s a great Lordi fan actually :)

[quote="Evil" Aidy;8092207]Singer reminds me of the dude from Lordi actually...[/quote]

Hahahahah, I can hear that, though Johnny isn't nearly as throaty I'd say (Mr. Lordi always sounds like he has laryngitis :D)

[quote="Evil" Aidy;8098261]I'm a Lordi fan too :headbang:[/quote]

Fuck Yeahhh :kickass:

At the European song contest it was a totaly WIN for Europe and shows me Rock ´n roll is so pretty damn alive here!! Next time I will advertise with my rock´n roll band there hahah