dumbest thing you ever did

lol. what's the "good reason" i gotta ask?

I was attacked by a clown :lol:

when i was a kid, i dont remember how old i was tough, there was a feast in a city nearby, and my parents decided to go with my brotehr and me. There was this clown in the street, he was juggling with small balls. Then he throwed one at me, but i wasnt expecting him to do that and the ball landed right in my face, and i cried because i got scared. Th good thing is that my brother, who was 2 years younger, took the ball and throwed it back really hard to the clown. The clown wasnt very happy with that:lol: . Eversince, i have always hated them.

skateboarding naked. :D

5 things that make it memorable-
*1. - falling on your stomach
*2. - people yelling at you
*3. - sacking it
*4. - always a cool breeze
*5. - police chasing you

My friends cousins friend was riding his bike in his bathing suit and flew headfirst into a bush

And by the way in your sig (no offense) you're smiling like an idiot, and your gf looks like she's reaching for your stomach to rip it out or something
Cali0111-1.jpg

complete exagerration of course:loco:

Well, I posted that fake ass story earlier, so I guess it's time for some real input:

The very first band I jammed with ended up wanting to cover System of a Down songs with death metal vocals. I quickly decided to blow out the pa system. Not dumb I suppose, but extremely assholish (kiss my ass false pretenses!).

I once got a wire stuck inside of my finger by at least three inches. It went straight in through the tip and just stayed there, I was stuck to the screen door for three hours :lol:

I got my ass kicked in 1st grade for calling another kid "Petri" (that dinosaur from The Land Before Time). His real name was Dmitrti, and he quickly made this known by socking me in the eye :lol:

I also lost to two front teeth to a steel rod moving at about 25 mph.

Just yesterday I bumped a shelf and a huge 64 ounce glass jar of mayonaise fell on my face and split my eyebrow open (I work at a grocery store) It wasn't my fault as it should not have been teetering on the edge of a nearly empty shelf, but fuck...

I got mayonaised.

This isn't anything major but it's just ridiculous.

I was wrapping something with aluminum foil, and accidently cut my finger. Actually the area from back of the nail downward my finger, it was probably a 3mm cut and it was actually a fairly deep cut for something like aluminum foil, and bled for a long time. I must add this foil was not sharp in any way so I have no idea how I managed to do that...

I watched Freddie VS Jason in theatres. I want my money back.

As a teen, when someone had a lighter I used it to burn my hair. Dont try it. It smells!

Not quite dumb, but extremely ridiculous. A few years ago, I was pulled over and given a speeding ticket, on my way to go pay a speeding ticket.

Not quite dumb, but extremely ridiculous. A few years ago, I was pulled over and given a speeding ticket, on my way to go pay a speeding ticket.

Wow, the irony. You must have really been excited to pay for that ticket if you were speeding to get there...tsk tsk tsk, you obviously didn't learn your lesson the first time :p

I watched Freddie VS Jason in theatres. I want my money back.

So did I...but I remember that movie being quite entertaining and hilarious actually. Plus that was back before it costed $10 for a ticket, $7 for popcorn and like $5 for a drink.

This isn't anything major but it's just ridiculous.

I was wrapping something with aluminum foil, and accidently cut my finger. Actually the area from back of the nail downward my finger, it was probably a 3mm cut and it was actually a fairly deep cut for something like aluminum foil, and bled for a long time. I must add this foil was not sharp in any way so I have no idea how I managed to do that...

Emoluminum foil.

I was a thin, weak 10 years old boy.
Someone who I could not avoid was repeatedly making fun of my educated way of speaking (instead of using a local slang) and generally always was a dick to me.
One time I felt so bad that I wished that someone to die.
I really really really wanted it to happen.
I even made a simple "death spell".

And few months later when I forgot about the spell because of being almost a thousand kilometers away - the target has died in a rather horrible way (squished to pulp).

But that was not the most stupid thing I did.

This was:
2 years later I started to feel (this time physically) threatened by another grown up man and I did it again because I did not believe that the first death was my fault (who would - just a coincidence huh ?).

This thread needs to be brought back.

Uh lets see, at the county fair I was spitting off of rides and one time I hit myself in the arm and another I hit myself in the face.

Yeah...I'll admit it. I used Emoluminum foil to cut myself...and then I poured salt on my wounds...and wrote about it on my myspace blog. Those scars and tears of blood will never heal. Feel sorry for me :cry:

I feel sorry for you :)

N:devil:T!

The other day my neighbor bought potatoe chips that were supposed to be for dogs. I was interested to see if they actually tasted like chips but they didn't. That's not the dumbest thing i've ever done of course, but i can't think of anything else right now.