dumbest thing you ever did

Mike27 said:
last night i got high off some pills (dont ask me what, i dont remember) and my friend jason and my brother had fun with me. i.e. shutting off all the lights, pinning me down, and putting on a strobe light. and apparetly i punched a light switch???

that would explain my raw knuckles.

moral of this story: never be high with two sober/evil people in the same room.
:lol:Brutal !

i was in an emo band without knowing it. at first theywere kinda metalcor, which i was okay with, after about three weeks, it all went to the gays. i dropped them like a bad pop album. i was only thirteen at the time, so i was young and naive

I started a two man emo band with one of my mates. We were the best but worst thing you ever heard. Because we totally ripped emo up. One gig then got banned from clubs around the area. What we said at the beginning 'Who likes the new fall out boy album?' Everyone cheered like mad, then we said 'Well we fucking dont they're all a bunch of ugly cunts!' And then a cheer wasnt heard for the rest of the night.

Frank the tank said:
thats funny , was your audience a bunch of 12 year old girls though?

12 -18, boys and girls, all with dumb ass fringes. We told the venue manager we were just like Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco, and the night was actually called 'Emo night.' I was suprised they didnt pull the plug whilst we were playing. We sounded more like Grindcore than anything else.

a few weeks ago my friend had his birthday (the next day was the party) but the night he actually turned 20 me, him and another friend went to our old school at about 11:30 and climbed the fence, with some weed and beer, just to sit in our old class and do whatever we want, including a little vandalizing

after about an hour or so we hear cop sirens and we each totally skid out of there running through the pitch black hallways
turns out it was some other car at the parking lot the cops came for but that was one of the scariest moments...

Verwuestung said:
a few weeks ago my friend had his birthday (the next day was the party) but the night he actually turned 20 me, him and another friend went to our old school at about 11:30 and climbed the fence, with some weed and beer, just to sit in our old class and do whatever we want, including a little vandalizing

after about an hour or so we hear cop sirens and we each totally skid out of there running through the pitch black hallways
turns out it was some other car at the parking lot the cops came for but that was one of the scariest moments...
Some people broke into our school once too.
They messed with the main gate’s lock and the next morning none could enter.It was funny I guess.