dumbest thing you ever did

judging from previous posts im not the only one thats jumped off a roof:lol:

also one time i was riding one of the old Razor scooters around my neighborhood. I was like 8 years old and my older asshole brother convinced me it would be cool to set a folding chair on the scooter, sit down on it without tieing it down and go down this huge hill near our house. Like an idiot i listened to him and did it. Everything went fine...until i hit the pothole at the end of the street:Smug: . I went flying off and fell into the middle of a busy street almost getting hit by a passing car, and my razor scooter flew into one of my neighbors car causing this large dent. To add even more bad news i had cut my leg open on something and was bleeding all of the place. After that i never used a razor scooter again, and most of the neighbors thought i was stupid and didnt act like a little girl should. The worst thing out of all though is my brother got no blame, because he lied and said it was completely my idea and everyone trusted him. What a douche :lol:

Speaking of razor scooters, once i borrowed my brother's one and decided do go down a street on a hill... bad idea, since those things tend to go out of control when you go too fast...

then i flew over the damn thing, and i had to put my hands in front of me to protect my head. I dont even know why my wrist didnt break after i fell... i was lucky i guess. All i got was a sore hip,and a bruise. Then i walked back home, but it really hurted ...

I used a scooter a lot and never got hurt.

One dumb thing me and my friend did was get a wooden ramp in the winter and since it had to no top we had to cover the entire thing with snow and it took hours, a little after we were done some parents came with little kids, and picked up the ramp and threw it in a ditch. It was just stupid how we spent time building it when it was gonna be thrown out.

I once scaled a huge rock wall over a large beach consisting of rocks. But it was the same one my friend fell of and died. Another thing off of my retarded things to do before i die.

Oh Shit... ALOT! All sober aswell... can't wait till achol is introduced =/

Strip poker with my beat mates girlfriend... ALONE!

Firecracker in my mates pocket...

Stabbed myself in the foot, trying to make a knife stick in the floor...

Blown up 3 deodarent (Spelt wrong) cans...

Been caught 3 times by the police with fircrackers...

Tried a 6 ft spine transfer, on blades, without wrist pads... broke my arm in 3 places, 2 days in hospital, 3 operations...

Fell off my bike, I had 4 punchture's (from the teeth on the chain ring) in my calf, just missed my Alchiles tendant...

I could carry on, but my fingers hurt from typing =/

I know something stupid I did, I acted Emo about a year or so ago because I thought it would get me chicks. So stupid.

ok,here is my story...i was in francfurt germany visiting my girlfriend for my birthday,and for that as a gift she arranged a meeting with the singer of my favorite band TANKARD in a metal pub,i was so exited that i decided to go to this bar at 4pm in order to get a little bit drunk before the guy arrive at 11pm but i got so fucking wasted that when "gerre" arrived at 11 i could'nt even speak a word with him,i just got my denim vest signed once,then 10mn later a second time,then got it signed by the barman and ended falling asleep while taking a shit,when i came back he had left the place..lol

well i guess that this one is just a good metal storie but i whish i could have talk i little bit with him though....

(sorry for my english i'm french:heh::heh:)

judging from previous posts im not the only one thats jumped off a roof:lol:

also one time i was riding one of the old Razor scooters around my neighborhood. I was like 8 years old and my older asshole brother convinced me it would be cool to set a folding chair on the scooter, sit down on it without tieing it down and go down this huge hill near our house. Like an idiot i listened to him and did it. Everything went fine...until i hit the pothole at the end of the street:Smug: . I went flying off and fell into the middle of a busy street almost getting hit by a passing car, and my razor scooter flew into one of my neighbors car causing this large dent. To add even more bad news i had cut my leg open on something and was bleeding all of the place. After that i never used a razor scooter again, and most of the neighbors thought i was stupid and didnt act like a little girl should. The worst thing out of all though is my brother got no blame, because he lied and said it was completely my idea and everyone trusted him. What a douche :lol:

I did something alittle like that...I took my BMX as a 11 year old and tryed to do a 360...

I finished. I think it actually worked somewhat, chicks barely talk to me now, but I don't care.

I spent the first part of my first Sixth Form year moaning when my friends listened to metal.
Ironically, I complained about screaming, and that's the stuff I like to listen to now.

I hated screaming before I listened to Metal, I started listening to Children of Bodom for their guitar, not vocals, but after that I started liking screaming.