easiest bodom song to play on the guitar

in the shadows, bed of razors. I dont think youll be able to play an entire song after weeks anyway, so you should choose,like, melodies that you like and try to play them. Bodom, without being particulary hard, isnt really for begginner

kk ill try some of those songs, i thought the slower songs would be easier lilke everytime i die and bed of razors, but what about angels dont kill?

Bed of razors? Hmm well it's funny because I can play kissing the shadows, hate me, towards dead end, etc. But the part I can just never get down 100% is that first riff in bed of razors. I have no idea why but it just doesn't sound right.

And for their easiest song, I'd have to say maybe Are You Dead Yet? However, since you are a new guitar player I think that you should start off with an easier band and work your way up or it will get very annoying trying to learn Children of Bodom songs. I know.. everyone hates that but it takes time.

Good luck on your guitar playing!

Sulo Seppä said:
Bed of razors? Hmm well it's funny because I can play kissing the shadows, hate me, towards dead end, etc. But the part I can just never get down 100% is that first riff in bed of razors. I have no idea why but it just doesn't sound right.
:erk:

Sulo Seppä said:

And for their easiest song, I'd have to say maybe Are You Dead Yet? However, since you are a new guitar player I think that you should start off with an easier band and work your way up or it will get very annoying trying to learn Children of Bodom songs. I know.. everyone hates that but it takes time.

Good luck on your guitar playing!
yeah ive been learning a bunch of other stuff, learning iron maiden songs/megadeth and some deep purple/acdc