easiest bodom song to play on the guitar

Oh yeah, that'd be cool. At least it'd be much much easier to play along with Bodom on a bass than it is to on a guitar, that's for sure!

Ye, and that sucks :erk: Bodom should have basslines like warmen. Lauri Porra is a great bassist.

Mystique1721 said:
yeah but some of us prefer a challenge ;)

I sometimes think "why the hell do I like Paul Gilbert :erk:" I wish I loved punk and then I'd be satisfied by playing 3 chords but no, I had to want to play like one of the best guitarists ever. Ghey.

<-Warheart-> said:
Oh yeah, that'd be cool. At least it'd be much much easier to play along with Bodom on a bass than it is to on a guitar, that's for sure!

Ok, I'll try to do it someday.. I wish soon!!
Do you think that Fender is a good brand for a bass guitar? Personally, I like it... but not cause I already have this one..

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
Ok, I'll try to do it someday.. I wish soon!!
Do you think that Fender is a good brand for a bass guitar? Personally, I like it... but not cause I already have this one..

Well to be honest, I have no idea about basses and what makes are good but Fender are a very well known company throughout the world so I'd say it's probably a very good bass. :)

<-Warheart-> said:
Well to be honest, I have no idea about basses and what makes are good but Fender are a very well known company throughout the world so I'd say it's probably a very good bass. :)

Oook, thank you so much! Now I leave you in peace, so you'll can continue your tab-correction... bye! :)

ps: and your sig is too awesome... that's really ok! Compliments for your choice...

<-Warheart-> said:
I sometimes think "why the hell do I like Paul Gilbert :erk:" I wish I loved punk and then I'd be satisfied by playing 3 chords but no, I had to want to play like one of the best guitarists ever. Ghey.

I feel pity for musicians who are satisfied with that they know and don't want to develop, so be glad that you don't like punk :lol:

I really don't think there's anything wrong with it. There's always 2 sides to every story and this is applied with musical taste too. I don't know if you've heard my recording of the Paul Gilbert song "I Like Rock", but that's 4 chords and it's SO MUCH fun to play. Sometimes I feel like writing music like that instead of trying to be stupidly technical because sometimes it's pretty boring.

I also really like Kyl&#228;hullut and that's nothing but punk.

<-Warheart-> said:
I really don't think there's anything wrong with it. There's always 2 sides to every story and this is applied with musical taste too. I don't know if you've heard my recording of the Paul Gilbert song "I Like Rock", but that's 4 chords and it's SO MUCH fun to play. Sometimes I feel like writing music like that instead of trying to be stupidly technical because sometimes it's pretty boring.

I also really like Kyl&#228;hullut and that's nothing but punk.

That's good :) I on the other hand am not a big fan of simplistic music, but on occasions it's nice to hear. But what i dislike, as i said, are the people who don't want to progress.

Edit: A little scenario for you: My friend who has a band was talking with his bassist the other day (my friend is a drummer), he asked him if he could put in some nice bassriff (dunno if it's even called that) in their latest song, and he answered with "bassists are only supposed to play easy stuff". Don't get me wrong, the bassist is also a close friend to me, but when someone says that i can't really comprehend why the play, but i guess people are different.

Fair enough. I'm just one of those people that appreciates anything as long as I like it. There's a song called "U and Ur Hand" by Pink and I fucking love it and it's pop. The chord progression in the chorus is one that Alexi rapes the fuck out of so that's probably why but the way she sings it too is great.

<-Warheart-> said:
Fair enough. I'm just one of those people that appreciates anything as long as I like it. There's a song called "U and Ur Hand" by Pink and I fucking love it and it's pop. The chord progression in the chorus is one that Alexi rapes the fuck out of so that's probably why but the way she sings it too is great.

Well ofcourse, if I like something then I like it, nothing more to add!
I love the chorus from "Hardrock hallelujah" for example (the guitarpart that is)

Edit: It was actually the pre-chorus that had the nice part.

I have no idea if that tab is right, its just from a tab on mysongbook.com...

Was only trying to help, I didnt even try to play it so I dont know if it is wrong or not.

No bodom song is hard, the playing doesnt involve much hard to replicate techniques but well i think generally some songs of the newer albums are easiest.

**Jester** said:
No bodom song is hard, the playing doesnt involve much hard to replicate techniques but well i think generally some songs of the newer albums are easiest.

:Smug:

**Jester** said:

Aaaaarghhhhh!!!! Humpf.. :rolleyes:

Well I dont know, I used to able to play quite a few...children of bodom, towards dead end, children of decadence.

I guess I dont like bodom so much these days it was more several years ago. But I dont know, I will have a go recording something now...

Just so you dont think I am one of those people who cant play guitar and just makes stupid claims.

When I say not so hard, I dont mean bodom is easy....I just mean in comparison to a lot of other bands.