Eeek! Damnation delayed

im gonna have to check the kiddies channels to see if its still on.watching that stoned would be so funny.

It's not pushed back. The USA release is set for 4/22/03. I don't think that's gonna be changing, and Europe is probably going to be getting it a few weeks earlier. The promo's are already out though, so it's not like we won't be hearing it very soon.

When a band's website says it's going to be delayed, chances are it'll be delayed, since it's their music. Although the announcement says 'probably be pushed back until may', so I guess it's subject to not change at all. Or something. Whatever. Still too long.

Originally posted by IanDork107
It's not pushed back. The USA release is set for 4/22/03. I don't think that's gonna be changing, and Europe is probably going to be getting it a few weeks earlier. The promo's are already out though, so it's not like we won't be hearing it very soon.

If the promos were out, we would have them at the radio station I work for. And we definitely don't have them. Also, the Syndicate (Koch's promo company) lets us know everything they're gonna send about 2 weeks in advance...and Damnation has not come up in any of their weekly e-mails. :( :( :(

Originally posted by Powerslave
it's not like the band is gonna package the cds and send them to the shops.

You never know. The band might want to give this release an extra personal touch. Individually package each CD, give it a kiss, then send it off to us, their loving fans.