Eggs of Doom **Best Thread Ever***

I made puna butter, I got sick and never got high. I wasted very high quality shit to make that...

one word: MARINOL

carry on....

Hehe. You look like Glen Benton in that pick. Hmm Im getting a quarter tonight... I think Ill do some experimenting of my own and possibly try this egg buisness. Expect a cookbook soon. BTW how long did you cook the weed before adding the eggs?

awesome Kev! yeah the Coors Light is.....what the hell are you thinking!
i only have had the brownies..never anything else...
:)
Ill come to Seattle and you make me some eggs :p

::sigh::

Keep in mind, I'm a bachelor, Karen! I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. I have nice dishes and shit, but why dirty one up with some scrambled eggs when I can just use a paper one and shitcan it when I'm done? It's easy and uhm.. economical!

As for the Coors Light.. well, I don't make very much money. I'm a failure of society! Coors Light is about as much as I can afford.

And to top things off, I lost my wallet today after golfing. This is gonna be a FUCKING AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

dead_fetus said:
::sigh::

Keep in mind, I'm a bachelor, Karen! I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. I have nice dishes and shit, but why dirty one up with some scrambled eggs when I can just use a paper one and shitcan it when I'm done? It's easy and uhm.. economical!

As for the Coors Light.. well, I don't make very much money. I'm a failure of society! Coors Light is about as much as I can afford.

And to top things off, I lost my wallet today after golfing. This is gonna be a FUCKING AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

good luck with that man, you'll probably get it back real soon.

And paper-plates = hell yes. Coors light doesnt taste bad either.

i'm buying more from that friend soon, and my brother (he's almost 14 and has smoked more weed than i ever have ... so shut up about that whole me needing to be a good influence thing) is bugging me to let him smoke with him ... and he hasn't had anywhere near the close calls i have, so i figure it's pretty safe. and that whole weed in the eggs thing will definately be tried out.

Fair Warning... you follow this thread's recipe and you will be extremely stoned, probably to the point where you will forget how to form coherent sentences.

Hence the reason I haven't done this since I made this thread, lol.