Eggs of Doom **Best Thread Ever***

dead_fetus said:
::sigh::

Keep in mind, I'm a bachelor, Karen! I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. I have nice dishes and shit, but why dirty one up with some scrambled eggs when I can just use a paper one and shitcan it when I'm done? It's easy and uhm.. economical!

As for the Coors Light.. well, I don't make very much money. I'm a failure of society! Coors Light is about as much as I can afford.

And to top things off, I lost my wallet today after golfing. This is gonna be a FUCKING AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

You can't afford better booze but can afford to go golfing? :)

dead_fetus said:
I have had numerous collapsed lungs through out my life which have caused me much grief. I now no longer partake in what was one of my most favorite past times: smoking weed!

I missed getting high, so I took it upon myself to figure out how to consume THC w/o smoking it. I know about brownies and shit like that, but I'm not much of a fan of sweets. So recently, the guitar player in my band introduced me to a new concept: THC eggs. Here's what I have learned in the past few weeks....

Using simple olive oil and eggs, you can get very high.

This is about 2 average size buds crumpled up into some olive oil in a frying pan with NO HEAT:
1.jpg

Kev

This is right after adding heat:
2.jpg

This is right at the end of cooking the weed:
3.jpg

This is right after adding the eggs:
4.jpg

Finished product:
6.jpg

Beer and an omellete?
5.jpg

Ahhhh, and 2 hours later!
7.jpg

So in conclusion, consumption of THC instead of inhalation of THC has proven much more beneficial and fun for me. I don't hurt my fragile lungs, and the high lasts much longer. If anyone has any interest with consuming THC and I will enlighten you !
Kev, I recently discovered a new way to consume pot. Brown the ground up dope in butter(yes real butter) on very low heat, to get the most thc, it should never turn dark brown, just a bit golden, low heat is the key then toast your favorite bread and put whatever crazy flavor of spreadable cream cheese on it, now top it with your butter/pot and enjoy

Sentient 6 said:
Kev, I recently discovered a new way to consume pot. Brown the ground up dope in butter(yes real butter) on very low heat, to get the most thc, it should never turn dark brown, just a bit golden, low heat is the key then toast your favorite bread and put whatever crazy flavor of spreadable cream cheese on it, now top it with your butter/pot and enjoy

The regular visitors of this forum, and of course the band members, should all contribute recipes and eventually get a book published :) :dopey: :dopey:

I like to plain old smoke it, with wild berry skins :)

If it is ever added to food it's normally just cake, or yoghurt - which are simple to make :)

jajcek.jpg

oh, and thanks, Warrel. now I have something different to prepare for my pothead friend when he comes over for lunch (he doesn't always have to make me smoke with him, and I don't always have to prepare 3 tons of food.... :Smug: ) it's another thing that he has to bring the main ingredient himself.

other recipes are welcome, everybody.
vegeterian too, for metalized.

Sentient 6 said:

Yeah I've heard about that. I just might have to give it a shot. Mmm, sourdough toast....!

man once i tried some weed butter just on some toast with no cream cheese or anything else for flavoUr...i wouldnt recomend it. strong weed butter does NOT taste very good.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ you can actually spread the weed butter (not a bad idea btw)
on a weed bread.... mmmmmmm
Just imagine my famouse Banana-walnut weed bread with butter weed
and tea weed by its side.

:dopey: :dopey:

Banana walnut bread sounds pretty delicious on it's own!

Neal, I was thinking the same thing. Even the eggs don't taste very good, haha.

LadyValerie, the time it takes to set in varies depending oin certain circumstances. If you've not eaten anything beforehand, it might only take 15 or 30 minutes. In that case it comes on strong and fast, and may be overwhelming at first. If you've eaten a full meal at least an hour or two before hand, it'll take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 and a half hours. That way it comes on slowly and lasts longer. I've been stoned on the eggs for upwards of 8 hours before.

On average for me (without remembering my prior eating habits) it took about 2 hours to kick in.

Max, anything that uses butter (or any other ingredient with fat cells) can be made "special." The easiest thing to do is cook the weed into butter, which releases the THC from the weed and then binds to the fat cells of the butter. Use the butter for anything you feel like eating!

dead_fetus said:
LadyValerie, the time it takes to set in varies depending oin certain circumstances. If you've not eaten anything beforehand, it might only take 15 or 30 minutes. In that case it comes on strong and fast, and may be overwhelming at first. If you've eaten a full meal at least an hour or two before hand, it'll take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 and a half hours. That way it comes on slowly and lasts longer. I've been stoned on the eggs for upwards of 8 hours before.

On average for me (without remembering my prior eating habits) it took about 2 hours to kick in.

Oh, I see. I don't think I put enough in the pan :(
and how many eggs did you use? I used two. I got a little buzz, but nothing more. Trial and error I suppose :)