Eggs of Doom **Best Thread Ever***

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I have had numerous collapsed lungs through out my life which have caused me much grief. I now no longer partake in what was one of my most favorite past times: smoking weed!

I missed getting high, so I took it upon myself to figure out how to consume THC w/o smoking it. I know about brownies and shit like that, but I'm not much of a fan of sweets. So recently, the guitar player in my band introduced me to a new concept: THC eggs. Here's what I have learned in the past few weeks....

Using simple olive oil and eggs, you can get very high.

This is about 2 average size buds crumpled up into some olive oil in a frying pan with NO HEAT:
1.jpg

This is right after adding heat:
2.jpg

This is right at the end of cooking the weed:
3.jpg

This is right after adding the eggs:
4.jpg

Finished product:
6.jpg

Beer and an omellete?
5.jpg

Ahhhh, and 2 hours later!
7.jpg

So in conclusion, consumption of THC instead of inhalation of THC has proven much more beneficial and fun for me. I don't hurt my fragile lungs, and the high lasts much longer. If anyone has any interest with consuming THC and I will enlighten you !

you look divine! :eek: I mean, like Gary Oldman!!! :D

oho, this I'll even try to try. :lol: too bad metalized the allergy to eggs. :( and of plants, only origano goes.... hmm....

thank you. :Spin:

dead_fetus said:
I have had numerous collapsed lungs through out my life which have caused me much grief. I now no longer partake in what was one of my most favorite past times: smoking weed!

*BLAH BLAH BLAH AND PICS *

So in conclusion, consumption of THC instead of inhalation of THC has proven much more beneficial and fun for me. I don't hurt my fragile lungs, and the high lasts much longer. If anyone has any interest with consuming THC and I will enlighten you !

An other solution is mixing the weed with butter and putting it in a tea bag and add with the tea of your choice. The THC will come out and get mixed with the butter just like it did with the olive oil. It's a natural characteristic of THC. Make a kettle of tea and ENJOY!

BigBronco4x4 said:
You can't call a thread you create "the best thread ever".
haha thats what i always say....

weed food is crazy. it can be really really fun and take you places only smoking TONS can...but if you eat too much its NOT FUN. i can take a lot of bud, but we made some cookies a few weeks ago that were just way too strong. several hours into the 'effects' i had about 2 hours of terrible auditory loud piercing ear pain, super fast heart rate, just way too high. scary high...(then a few hours later the craziest coolest most super detatched body feeling ever hehe...not really worth that other shit though). prolly as close to a weed OD as you can get and stay awake heh. (an actual marijuana OD would take so much that its pretty much impossible) so yeh. enjoy your food, but not too much, becuase thats not fun.

Hey, I like Coors Light. Shoot me. :D

And I can't honestly say that I've ever heard of Gary Oldman haha.

SHIT! I only had 4 to begin with! And my favorite beer is Widmer Hefeweisen, does that count for anything ?!

:D