Eggs of Doom **Best Thread Ever***

Yeah, it took me a few tries to figure it out, too. The most important thing to remember is not to overcook the leaves. I did that my first 3 or 4 times and I didn't have much luck. Then finally I tried cooking them to just golden brown and the difference was night and day. You also need to use a fair amount of weed too, so maybe try using a little bit more next time. Hope this helps!

dead_fetus said:
Yeah, it took me a few tries to figure it out, too. The most important thing to remember is not to overcook the leaves. I did that my first 3 or 4 times and I didn't have much luck. Then finally I tried cooking them to just golden brown and the difference was night and day. You also need to use a fair amount of weed too, so maybe try using a little bit more next time. Hope this helps!

I used to cook the weed in olive oil like dead fetus, but, for not as long; just for a few minutes to release the oil. Then I removed it from the pan and added it to my already made pancake mix. Then I added the juiced up mix back into the pan and started the morning off with pancakes before heading off to work.

I don't do this anymore since I'm still sticking to my no weed New Years resolution from Jan 05.

neal said:
man once i tried some weed butter just on some toast with no cream cheese or anything else for flavoUr...i wouldnt recomend it. strong weed butter does NOT taste very good.

you finished it anyways tho, huh?

:Spin: