embarrasing bands/artists you liked before getting into metal

Pretty much the usual pop crap for my generation; Blink 182, The offspring, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot etc

i had bomfuk mcs because i thought freestyler was cool with that cool video clip, system of a down which i actually enjoyed because... i thought it was cool and funny like tenacious D, and worst = limp bitzket cos... everyone had it haha fucking gay shit.

Then i heard white/rob zombie and thought it was heavy as fuck with the deepest vocals ever haha , and i still like it till this day. Then from there i was introduced into metal and :kickass:

Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Coal Chamber, Cradle of Filth and Sepultura. Oh, and Kid Rock, Insane Clown Posse and once I had a WASP album.

I still listen to shit like Ugly Kid Joe, Motley Crue, Deep Purple, Kiss and Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles - but that's because I don't find that embarrasing.

Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Coal Chamber, Cradle of Filth and Sepultura. Oh, and Kid Rock, Insane Clown Posse and once I had a WASP album.

I still listen to shit like Ugly Kid Joe, Motley Crue, Deep Purple, Kiss and Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles - but that's because I don't find that embarrasing.

you liked opeth, strapping young lad, cradle of filfth and sepultura before you got into metal? that's interesting.

You find Sepultura embarrassing?

Well, I dunno about their older stuff with Max - but I haven't ventured into that because I owned a few of the newer albums with the other dude - all of which sucked. And I heard Soulfly once with Max, and I thought that if you mixed Sepultura with Soulfly you get shit. Dunno if it's true, but I find their last few "efforts" embarrasing, sure.

you liked opeth, strapping young lad, cradle of filfth and sepultura before you got into metal? that's interesting.

Well, they were a few of the first bands I listened to when I started out with metal. Before I got into the stuff I listen to now. And I find them embarrasing. Hence, the inclusion in my post.

I sincerely hope this satisfies your curiosity.

I wonder what would Audiophilieguy (or whatever his name is) say, some time ago he posted a picture of himself and his new Linkin Park tatoo.

I dont find it embarassing as I still alot of the bands, but I was into stuff like Portishead, Elliott Smith, Joanna Newsom, Bjork, Slint, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead etc. etc.

Y'all gonna shoot me for this...Good Charlotte.

I still have a wide range of music in my collection (metal is actually a fraction) that I still listen to and can defend.

Pulls the gun out!

Nothing to be embarrased about, we all started somewhere