embarrassing moments

Hmm.. I just remember not-the-best-time-of-my-life -situation from a couple of months back.

I was interrailing (yeah I know, been talking about that a lot...) and was waiting for a train in Münich. My ticket (had to get one) said I was seated in a car number 1. So me and the girl I was traveling with at that moment stood there trying to see which car was my car when the train came to the station. As soon as I saw a big 1 at the front of the train I started to run towards that, got my stuff inside and found my seat place nice and quickly. The car was really comfortable and almost empty. I started to feel pretty suspicious when this gentleman came to ask me if I needed something from cafeteria. Me, who hadn't been shaving in days and was soaked in sweat :lol:

Well then the ticketlady came and she didn't look happy after I gave my interrail-ticket to her. I was sitting in a first-class car (that's why the big 1) AND my true place was at the exact opposite end of the train. I threw all my stuff on my back and started my via dolorosa in shaky train through all these restaurant cars, where people were eating pepperstakes etc. It was pretty close I didn't fall in to one mans lap...

Phew, pretty long post, and I guess it doesn't even count as embarrassing, but it was something I laughed afterwards though at the moment I was truly pissed off... :lol:

Originally posted by speakinstone
I've learnt not to lock me out.. spent one night outside (cold!), yes, drunk, after losing my bag (keys, phone, money etc). Couldn't find an axe anywhere.. :D

When I lived with my parents I could get in by climbing to the balcony using park bench, if I left keys in. But nowadays I can't do that, 'cause we live on 6th floor :D

Just have to remember to take the keys everytime I leave home, especially now in the winter...

Whoopee! It sure does :hotjump: Maybe we could imagine that were the only travellers in that train and suddenly the train stopped over a night and we had to share a sleeping cabinet, 'cause umm.. just because no other cabinet was available...

uhh.. whatta hell? It has to be friday, today... :dopey:

Only hour or so to go. (<- that looks kinda funny to me :D ) After that it's weeeekend. Phew, seems like we say that every friday?

It's kinda funny also, how we manage to go off-topic in almost every thread...

Originally posted by speakinstone
I told you should found that finnrap-band, didn't I.. :p

Oh, that's just our (underrated) talent..! :headbang: :rolleyes:

Well yeah, but I might be late gettin even on the second wave of finnish rapgroups :rolleyes: Nah, I'll just start to rap on our current music, nu-metal doesn't ever get out of fashion ;)

We should put all these talents of ours to cv or something:

*ability to get pissed off for no reason what so ever

*very good for taking conversation to the paths no one could've predicted, never gettin back on topic.

*what else? does laughable rhymes?

*tells bad jokes

:lol:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Well yeah, but I might be late gettin even on the second wave of finnish rapgroups :rolleyes: Nah, I'll just start to rap on our current music, nu-metal doesn't ever get out of fashion ;)

:headbang: yeh yeh, you know you have atleast one TRUE fan..! :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
We should put all these talents of ours to cv or something:

*ability to get pissed off for no reason what so ever

*very good for taking conversation to the paths no one could've predicted, never gettin back on topic.

*what else? does laughable rhymes?

*tells bad jokes

:lol:

:lol: Exactly!

Is this the finnish thread or something? Anyway today I'm gonna see "The Man Without A Past", a finnish movie. I've heard it's great. Even if it sucks I know I'll enjoy listening to the language... No offense but it sounds so strange to my ears.... :)

Originally posted by sol83
Is this the finnish thread or something? Anyway today I'm gonna see "The Man Without A Past", a finnish movie. I've heard it's great. Even if it sucks I know I'll enjoy listening to the language... No offense but it sounds so strange to my ears.... :)

Yes I know the movie, directed by Aki Kaurismäki(?).. but haven't seen that one..

I believe I can imagine how weird this our language sounds..! ;)