special life moments and Symphony X

haha, reminds me of Dave Chappelle talking about having sex and how he always finishes quickly and girls are bitching and he's saying that he's going for speed haha. "I'm down to a minute 40... you gotta catch up! I've got shit to do" hahaha. Classic.

Zach said:
You shoulda stopped man.

"Oh hold on... we can continue this in a moment baby.... *CLICK!!*... *REWINDS TAPE* *CLICK!!!* alright... baby... you awake?

I was with someone who changed CD's in the middle of things, from Jimi Hendrix (some best of CD) to Rainbow Live in Germany :lol:

Tali said:
Its no laughing matter Beelz...

Yes it is.

Taliwakker said:
I'm using that in a song

:lol: so if I hear that somewhere I can say, HEY THATS MY LINE!

My ex was complaining once about a chick that wanted to 'make love' to Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On.. :puke: Anyone ever tries that shit on me, there WILL be fights! The harder and faster the song, the better! With some gutteral death growls.. sighs.. Thats MY kind of song :)

Well there's liking it, and then there's getting anything that can be liked in the first place.

Funny add-on to the CD story I posted earlier: He stopped sometime during the middle of Catch the Rainbow and was like "This is my favorite part!" What a prince <3

Beelzebub said:
Funny add-on to the CD story I posted earlier: He stopped sometime during the middle of Catch the Rainbow and was like "This is my favorite part!" What a prince <3

:lol: he sounds like a winner!

Hmm, funny sex to music stories.. not really I guess, but if a guy is too boring I would get up to change a cd lol.. actually with me listening to metal while doing the deed, a guy has one thing to worry about.. that I will get too engrossed in the song and forget about him :lol: Even worse is when I actually NEED the song to get off, like what can happen with anything Opeth lol. So if that song finishes, I'm like.. well shit, now what? Thats only when I'm bored with the guy tho :)

Taliwakker said:
I would have compromised......and sang it to her whilst we were doing the business

that would have me in stiches! :lol:

Nothing happening in my life to directly associate it with Symphony X. However being a big Greek mythology fan I was more than pleased with their version of The Odyssey and to get to hear that song performed live.

SR wrote
Even worse is when I actually NEED the song to get off, like what can happen with anything Opeth lol. So if that song finishes, I'm like.. well shit, now what?

Did i mention that my mate up in Brissy is buying me a ticket to see Opeth for my birthday :)

We don't have a stereo in the bedroom anymore so the only soundtrack to lovin i get is Video Hits on a saturday morning if the tv is on...nothing like bonin to Shannon Noll or the Crazy Frog :)

Taliwakker said:
Did i mention that my mate up in Brissy is buying me a ticket to see Opeth for my birthday

We don't have a stereo in the bedroom anymore so the only soundtrack to lovin i get is Video Hits on a saturday morning if the tv is on...nothing like bonin to Shannon Noll or the Crazy Frog

is that right? good stuff!

haha once my house mate made me sit through video hits and refused to let me put my metal on.. so at the last song, Jesse McCartney he was like.. OK OK you can put your music on now (he hates Jesse with a passion, as we all do), so to torture him I MADE him sit and listen all the way through that bloody song! from start to finish! In the end he was begging me to put Opeth on lol.