special life moments and Symphony X

Taliwakker said:
Yep...and if you play your cards right...i might just let you hang out with me at the gig.
I was gonna still try and go to Sydney...but its sold out already.

oh if i do hey? you should be honored at the thought of hanging out with me damnit! HONORED! :p

DoomsdayZach said:
Please don't feed the ego

hey! I dont have ego :( - I just let em have the fantasy coz I'm afraid the reality aint that special :lol:

Taliwakker said:
I'll let you buy me dinner...hows that?

hows a happy meal at maccas sound? :p and youre only gettin the 3 piece nugget meal damnit, I'm not payin the extra buck for a 6! See, I like to go ALL out..

When I was really sad, because a f***ing girl...
The Oddysey, and specially Champion of Ithaca, bring me a really good moment, on that awfull week (christmas week, also)

Is good to have your Music always you need it :)

"Deep Down Into The Pain" by Steve Vai was my most memorable break-up song. Of course, my best buddy and I were dumped in the same week and we were stuck in Lubbock, TX, for summer school at Tech. Those were some crazy days!

I have a huge number of songs tied to life events, but I can't really think of any that are tied to Symphony X. At this point in life (married with one kid and another due 7/11), my music time is mostly limited to driving to and from work and sitting here in the office. Not too many events can happen in those scenarios that I would really like to tie to any particular songs...

NZeus said:
When I was really sad, because a f***ing girl...
The Oddysey, and specially Champion of Ithaca, bring me a really good moment, on that awfull week (christmas week, also)

Is good to have your Music always you need it :)
Wwas she at least a Sym X fan? If she wasn't, then fuck her. Not in the literal sense, but in the insulting sense.