Emo jeans

I wear skinny jeans, not so skinny you can see my balls but I don't like jeans being around my knees.

I too have the rockers jeans...:headbang:

But I do love my jeans to sit on my hips and sit just under my balls and they have a firm grasp of my ass...:heh:

I do hate thoughs f*#%ing jeans that go half way up your back, tizz just a waist of good denim if you ask me. (grandad comes to mined):lol:

I laugh at people who wear emo jeans, I laugh even harder when I see people trying to skate in them and you can tell their movement is limited because they have tight pants on.

I skate in jeans year round, but I wear loose fit. ;)

So certain jeans have been dubbed "emo" now. What a dumb fucking emophobe theory. I wonder what they'll call "emo" next. Certain cordless power tools? Hubcaps? Lawn clippings of a certain length?

Every once in a while something just has to jump up and remind me how much I hate this generation.

So certain jeans have been dubbed "emo" now. What a dumb fucking emophobe theory. I wonder what they'll call "emo" next. Certain cordless power tools? Hubcaps? Lawn clippings of a certain length?

Every once in a while something just has to jump up and remind me how much I hate this generation.
Settle down! First off, I'm 35, so "this generation" doesn't apply to me.
Secondly, this thread was just a goof on "this generation."
I think seeing these kids dressed in their skinny jeans, nut huggers or whatever the hell you want to call them is funny as hell! I might start a thread on the "emo hairdos."
:lol:

iirc "emo jeans" have been around for about 5-6 years.

it started off with guys wearing girl pants, then companies started just making pants for guys that fit like girl jeans.

I have always referred to them as emo jeans, because emo kids wear girl pants and carry messenger bags with dyed black hair.

Weren't they all the rage in the 80's? Drainpipes are the proper name I think. As much as I love the 80's look I could never bring myself round to wearing drainpipes. Plus the fact I have rugby legs and would look like a complete retard if I did. :lol:

I hate it too.

Bad spelling, Soulja Boy, and Emo hate. If only I could have lived in the 80's or 90's.