Emo

If you watch Metal: A Headbanger's Journey (and you all should, best documentary on metal ever) (except Spinal Tap), there's an interview with Bruce Dickinson (if I need to tell you who that is, shoot yourself) in which he says that metal is all about remaining 15 inside.

''remaining 15 inside'' what did Bruce ment with that? i saw the documentary once.

If you watch Metal: A Headbanger's Journey (and you all should, best documentary on metal ever) (except Spinal Tap), there's an interview with Bruce Dickinson (if I need to tell you who that is, shoot yourself) in which he says that metal is all about remaining 15 inside.

I've seen it... I don't care what Bruce Dickinson says. That's not to say I don't like his or Maiden's stuff, but his opinion doesn't mean a whole lot to me (and i'm sure mine doesn't mean a whole lot to him, either).

''remaining 15 inside'' what did Bruce ment with that? i saw the documentary once.

he is saying that if you remain 15 inside, then it will be morally acceptable for grown men to date hot ass middle school chicks

I've seen it... I don't care what Bruce Dickinson says. That's not to say I don't like his or Maiden's stuff, but his opinion doesn't mean a whole lot to me (and i'm sure mine doesn't mean a whole lot to him, either).
Ok.
But Bruce's opinion is generally pretty good, seeing as he is a
A: Metal god
B: Metal god all over again (solo stuff)
C: Olympic level fencer
D: Commercial airline pilot
E: Director
and so on
So for opinions on stuff, I'd say his is better than yours.

he is saying that if you remain 15 inside, then it will be morally acceptable for grown men to date hot ass middle school chicks
Absolutely.

Mweh, Anders can still write some decent lyrics about personal struggles (for example Drenched in fear has some good lyrics) while others like Disconnected are fucking HORRIBLE.

It's indeed hard to believe that this is the same guy that wrote lyrics off Clayman.

a-nerd.jpg

Ok.
and so on

Keep in mind your opinion means very little to me, either, especially with some of the shit you come out with.

Ok.
and so on

Yeah, but I bet a bunch of us here could kick his ass in an "Oreo Cookie Challenge"

But his voice is not (anymore)

Don't see why everyone is so down on his clean singing. He does a good job. Just because he doesn't do the most brutal gutterals he can everyone whines. Go listen to fucking Waking The Cadaver if you want brutal vox. If you'd prefer good music, stop whining.

But Bruce's opinion is generally pretty good,

I just have to say this. Screw Bruce Dick-in-son :lol: No one can have a higher rate of opinion than other because opinion is subjective. Yes there is a difference in lameass opinions and objective ones but im just saying....

Don't see why everyone is so down on his clean singing. He does a good job. Just because he doesn't do the most brutal gutterals he can everyone whines. Go listen to fucking Waking The Cadaver if you want brutal vox. If you'd prefer good music, stop whining.

Waking the cadaver sucks dude, if you want some brutal vocals people should listen to death metal, not deathcore. :lol: