Emperor fags rejoice

Jean-Pierre said:
I'm guessing you frequent Rock of Ages then.
I go there once in a while, been saving up for a car more than anything, but I was recently there to get The Project Hate - HDCE

*rejoices*

i guess im a fag, cuz i am going to wacken. ill go awol to see this show if i have to
~gR~

Looks like Ishahn's run out of cash. I expect nothing innovative, but it will probably be ok.

10293847 said:
Looks like Ishahn's run out of cash. I expect nothing innovative, but it will probably be ok.

to say that is absolutely ridiculous.

fuckin scene metal kids and their high and mighty bullshit. Not you, nor anyone else has any idea what to expect from Emperor except them. Why start making up stupid crap like that? While you're acting as the prophet you might as well tell us where Osama Bin Laden is hiding.

Emperor disbanded due to them thinking they had peaked, and now a few years later the get back together... if they couldn't overdo their past 4 years ago, how can they now?

Peccatum and Zyklon never got the vast amounts of attentions as Ihsahn and Samoth hoped/thought... go figure why Emperor gets back, and already is on 2 of the big European festivals...

If they do live up to their past, it will be great as hell... but it will be hard for them, unless they have some tricks up their sleeves.

I don't think they ever said that it's a full reformation yet. It could be just a couple of festivals, like Accept.

"to say that is absolutely ridiculous.

fuckin scene metal kids and their high and mighty bullshit. Not you, nor anyone else has any idea what to expect from Emperor except them. Why start making up stupid crap like that? While you're acting as the prophet you might as well tell us where Osama Bin Laden is hiding."

Awe....someone made fun of your favorite band. :cry:

Quick summary: The band hasn't put out anything worthwhile since Anthems. And even then, i'm stretching it a bit. This band's discography reveals a pattern: They've become better musically, but worse artistically. Yeah yeah, it's just my opinion. Well, I happen to think i'm right.

So you can whine all you want. Hope you feel better. :)

Who says they're even going to write stuff? Even if they did, I'm sure it wouldn't totally suck. It's obvious that Ihsahn wrote all of Prometheus himself really. If there was more of a collaborative effort, I think it could be pretty solid. I do agree that they haven't gotten better over the years, but how many bands actually do?

ITNE>Anthems>WotT+S/T>Prometheus>IX E