Empty Your Clipboard

CowardiceThis chain of eventsGather and plotThe ensnaring of me Gone nowThe sense of lustIs there a cause for the reckless excess?Take it inThe growth and trustRetaliatory strike at the weakest spot Raked away the remains of my fallLaid scattered across plains of regretHumble in defence of the wickedRundown, naked and blind MercilessThe onslaught of demandsGet in line for the numbningI won't make a stand RedeemerOf the slaveryReconcile with the carefree and contentEnsnarerCaretakerLead not these, the frail into battle again Crossing out the ramblings of othersTired of the same old refrainKnowing this will all be correctedTorn down, wasted and lost I can't take it anymore 'cause I am rundownCan't take it anymore 'cause this is wrongTired and rundownTired and rundown I can't take it anymore 'cause I am rundownCan't take it anymore 'cause this is wrongTired and rundownTired and run DownSpat it outThe foolish lines you fedIt holds a place in the civilized mindForcefedThe turn of our venturesome questBeing rundown as we seek Rundown The day this was lostAll that you seeAll that I'll beRundown Rundown

(bah I dont like double posting, but this is what it said):

Dear Friend,

Want a complimentary snack on us? Today is your lucky day!

Mini Chips Ahoy® is the perfect snack-sized treat for the entire family. Now you can have the classic taste of chocolate chip cookies in delectable bite-size morsels. Enjoy this great tasting dessert as a special gift from your friends at Savings Register.

Mini Chips Ahoy® are the perfect size for all ages, with the perfect taste to match. Get yours today without paying a dime!

Sincerely,
Debbie Block
Savings Register

PS: We’ve got a limited supply of Mini Chips Ahoy®. Get yours while supplies last.

TEH LIARS!
SHAGHAIRED VILLAINS!
GRRRRRRRRR
Using my weakness for teh koekjes
HOW DARETH THEY?
No koekjes.. u_u,,

although I'm paying attention to not double posting, I had to put this one I noticed I just had:

we're going out getting some balls
wanna come?

Drink blood for breakfast? :Smug: Listen boy! If he drank blood for breakfast, he'd be a dead man by now! Think about it; where would he get the blood? How would he know whether or not the blood is clean, etc etc.
I can tell you one thing for certain, and this is a lesson that you should remember every minute of every day - there is only one man that can accomplish such feats that ordinary men cannot (such as drinking blood). ONE MAN!!!! His name is.....

Arnold
arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

You don't fuck with blood, and you don't fuck with Arnie! No fucking!!