Empty Your Clipboard

Steve420 said:
Profanity is a flaming idiot

is he still around? it's been ages since i checked other boards. i'm surprised he hasn't done something very stupid yet, such as spamming three boards in a row, hacking his own internet connection, or posting here. :D

Yes, he is currently flooding the Chat board. I will post a lot, but I don't flood with ueless repsonses to games... and It was almost a year before I started postig a lot...

My Priorites: 1)Me 2)Me 3)Me 4)Everyone else. Looking out for number one, that seems to be your motto. You have absolutely no symptoms of the "Disease to Please"! It's not that you completely disregard others' feelings -- you just make sure that you come first. And if someone has to sacrifice, it's not gonna be you! Looking out for yourself is definitely important, and you do it extremely well. Speaking the truth and enjoying yourself to the fullest reveal a sense of self-confidence. But make sure that you draw a line between self-confidence and self-absorption. When you are too concerned with your own needs, you can come across as cocky or inconsiderate. Honesty is great if you can eliminate the unnecessary harsh words. And trying to make the most of every situation is admirable, so long as you're not stepping on others in the process. So, continue to take care of you -- but try to fit other people into your list of "things to think about."

Codpiece

From the Olde English "Codd" meaning bag or scotum. Being guys we want to protect ourselves as much as possible. We have and armoured and civilian models.

Armoured US$85
Civilian US$45

Order

I made sure this was on my clipbaord for this :lol: :D

Steak-on-a-Stake, Sausage-on-a-Stick, Spinach Pye, Stuffed Spuds, Italian Ices, Cheesecake-on-a-Stick, Five-Cheese Pye

Gotta love that menu :)

@ Steve: I am terribly sorry, but that sort of menus always make me sick. :puke: I have no idea how people can stand that sort of food!
There's nothing that I would like, except maybe the Italian ice :D

Bah. I really need some coffee now.

On my clipboard:
Siren said:
Seeing as the Koekje is round, this is symbolic.
Eventually, everything is around teh Koekje.
Therefore, teh Koekje is the centre of the world!!!

Finally the authorities caught up with them, dragging Eric away against his will whilst shouting "Reno sucks!" (apparently not realising he was actually in Vegas)

:lol: