Empty Your Clipboard

Fake boobs do really suck, they look disgusting sometiems and they aren't as nice as real ones.. I lke small real ones better than huge unnatural ones :)

ReroutetoCanada.gif

We are currently at war in Iraq because GW Bush decided it would be beneficial to him and his friends economic well being to go to war and award contracts to companies they hold stock and positions in, and he also wanted to finish what his father started. To do this, he lied about Weapons Of Mass Destruction being known to exist there, and the American people didn’t question him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A39500-2003Aug9.html
The US government claimed information showing that the Iraqi government was attempting to acquire high strength aluminum tubes, which the US govt. said would be used for centrifugal enrichment of uranium for militaristic use. The IAEA said they could be used for conventional rockets and chose to ignore it. The US then chose to declare war on Iraq stating that they had Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)

http://www.redding.com/news/national/past/20030718nat023.shtml
Bush claimed to have evidence from Britain that the Iraq govt. was attempting to purchase uranium for nuclear weapons. He also stated that not acting would be unsafe, saying, "The prime minister and I have no greater responsibility than to protect the lives and security of the people we serve. The regime of Saddam Hussein was a grave and growing threat. Given Saddam's history of violence and aggression, it would have been reckless to place our trust in his sanity or his restraint. As long as I hold this office, I will never risk the lives of American citizens by assuming the good will of dangerous enemies."

My statement agreed generally with the non-solid evidence that the Bush administration presented, while others did not mention the personal economic effects. I would expect to find sources not mentioning the inconsistencies in Bush’s information from conservative sources. I found information from fairly liberal sources, although unbiased media is impossible. I was not surprised because I have stayed well informed on current events from several sources.

Waz, Once Upon A Tree.. o_O As The World Burns zegt:
....hehe
Insanity Elemental zegt:
u r teh CONFUSAR
Insanity Elemental zegt:
what is af in dutch?
Insanity Elemental zegt:
*mutters about languages*

:)
*smiles*
Yes, well..
The point is..
Really,
My English is just not good enough :lol:
Lol, who cares..

[edit]
Did you know, that "lol" in Dutch means "fun"? Lol! :p
n__n kekekeke

Reactions: Malaclypse
ah, i forgot to tell you, little one, these are no midget cups-o'-beer in my eyes, just crown caps :) we normal sized people always assume everyone is like us and we easily tend to forget the "minority" (hoho). i should have explained this up front and i apologize for my unsocial behaviour :D

beyondembrace81: eat shit
Opeth Bleak: i did
Opeth Bleak: and it was good
beyondembrace81: damn
Opeth Bleak: lol
beyondembrace81: i hope it was fried at least
Opeth Bleak: they call me," shit faced cock master "for alot moere than the obvois reasons