Epic in the states

Guys, I need something answered, if you can. I don't have the resources to buy a $30 CD, so importing Epic isn't possible. I would love to see the Making of Epic, so I would like to know if the American release will come with Video footage as well.

If I'm going to get stiffed with no video, I will be one angry Alaskan.

Keep checking Ebay. I just won it a few days ago for $17 from a guy in Florida. I just listenened to the album for the first time and really enjoyed it!

Hello,

I buy my import cd's from a website in UK, http://www.cdzone.co.uk . They have the CD's at very affordable prices, like Epic for 18 US dollars including shipping and handling. The only problem with these might be due to the PAL sytem in Europe. If so, you can only watch the DVD's on a computer DVD-ROM, but that's ok with me for most of my audio CD's come without any DVD's :).

alperozt said:
Hello,

I buy my import cd's from a website in UK, http://www.cdzone.co.uk . They have the CD's at very affordable prices, like Epic for 18 US dollars including shipping and handling. The only problem with these might be due to the PAL sytem in Europe. If so, you can only watch the DVD's on a computer DVD-ROM, but that's ok with me for most of my audio CD's come without any DVD's :).

heh, thanks for the link... even if i live in spain, it seems that this shop is great, there are a lot of cds that ive been searching for a long time

Oceana said:
heh, thanks for the link... even if i live in spain, it seems that this shop is great, there are a lot of cds that ive been searching for a long time

If you guys head on over to www.theendrecords.com and use their mail-order, they have Epic with the slipcase (which has the making of)

All for $13! The End is the best mail-order ever.

They used to get here from the end like 3 or 4 days after they were fulfilled. I even had one in 2 days. But now the stupid postal system must be cracking down and its taking about a week.

Damnationx said:
If you guys head on over to www.theendrecords.com and use their mail-order, they have Epic with the slipcase (which has the making of)

All for $13! The End is the best mail-order ever.
I agree. The End Rules. I just received Epic (so far so good!) as well as 2 other cds in the mail. It took them 3 and a half days to ship to me in the northeastern corner of the U.S. (read all the way accross the country.) The cds came in a nice box instead of a padded envelope, so noone of the cases were crushed. The post mark read "Priority/First class - $3.85" which of course I didn't have to pay. They ate the cost of first class shipping so I could get my CDs quickly and gave me a great deal to boot. These guys continue to impress me so much.

My local record store (spinnaker records) got Epic in on the 6th. I went in that day to get it but it wasnt on the shelves, obviously i was quite dissapointed. However I sorta know the people who work there (since I'm in there so often) and they had kept it behind the desk for me since i had asked about when they were getting it in. So when they handed it to me I had to contain my excitement. lucky me not only got it 4 days early but got the slipcase and video edition too. :)