ESP CS Alexi (green pinstripes) on Ebay

eveningninja

Skull Kid
Oct 12, 2007
Clock Town Behavior: Pretty good -Syuri
http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-Custom-Shop...ryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cc78_3.JPG

Not as cool as Roope's Jackson that Alexi toured with for a while, but I still thought it was pretty interesting to see.

Is this Wiki source incorrect? :confused:

Yes it is. BTW, something that could be a good prove that this Jackson was Alexi's is the Kuuden Kielen Maistereita vid (FTR era), where Alexi is shown recording a solo for Hellion (which btw don't know where it went, cos is not in the final version although IMO is better than the actual one) with this CS Green Pinstripes RR. It had Gold Hardware then, but hardware is really easy to swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this means both Alexi and Roope have (had?) a green pinstriped Jackson RR? Why would Alexi borrow Roope's guitar if he had one himself?

So this means both Alexi and Roope have (had?) a green pinstriped Jackson RR? Why would Alexi borrow Roope's guitar if he had one himself?

Alexi still has this green pinstriped RR, he didn't borrow one from Roope because as far as we know Roope hasn't got a green RR model. The guitar is in a bad condition but the neck didn't broke like SOB says.
BTW there's a COB gear for this discussion.

The guitar stand looks really weird.

Alexi still has this green pinstriped RR, he didn't borrow one from Roope because as far as we know Roope hasn't got a green RR model. The guitar is in a bad condition but the neck didn't broke like SOB says.

Well, at least 5 people thought it was. But what ever. It's not his guitar, that is all that matters.

I was comparing this ESP CS Alexi (clearly stated in the thread title) to what I thought was Roope's Jackson. The others were simply stating that the green-pinstriped RR did in fact belong to Alexi, as I was misinformed that it was Roope's. Online sources FTL.

Not a single person in this thread ever thought that this ESP is Alexi's Jackson. That wouldn't make sense. :err: Plus, they don't look anything alike.

Do you know more about it's actual condition? Or could you ask someone who knows about it?

Yes, It's hammered! It's sitting in the band room right now.

eveningninja, Dude I'm not the tard here. They!! said it not me. I was just pointing it out to their asses.

eveningninja, Dude I'm not the tard here. They!! said it not me. I was just pointing it out to their asses.

Actually dude, you kind of are. Read the posts again and you'll realize that when people are saying "this Jackson" and "Alexi's Jackson" they are referring to the green-pinstriped Jackson that I mentioned. Learn how to read in context. This is a pointless argument because NO ONE in this thread would be stupid enough to think that the ESP pictured here is a Jackson. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

yea its cause its a normal guitar stand not the type that holds the neck with a T bar on the stand to suppor the V's back:kickass:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-Custom-Shop...ryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cc78_3.JPG

Not as cool as Roope's Jackson that Alexi toured with for a while, but I still thought it was pretty interesting to see.

*Alexi's Jackson.

Yep ! Alexi's Jackson Not Roope's

Is this Wiki source incorrect? :confused:

It is not his Jackson. First off, I know he will not sell it. second that git has ESP on the head stock
:erk::erk:

OMG they were talkin about the ESP type and that ninja just accidentally got it wrong info from wiki that its like roopes jackson...but wiki gave the wrong info it was alexis jackson RR...EVERYONE KNOWS ITS AN ESP OMG were not a tard like you comon
:kickass:
Actually dude, you kind of are. Read the posts again and you'll realize that when people are saying "this Jackson" and "Alexi's Jackson" they are referring to the green-pinstriped Jackson that I mentioned. Learn how to read in context. This is a pointless argument because NO ONE in this thread would be stupid enough to think that the ESP pictured here is a Jackson. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
:worship:notworthy

JUST SHOWS K-man you got PWNED haha XD:headbang:

WTF?

And his real Jackson is sitting in a case in the band's rehearsal room, and it is well... a bit beat up. For the guy who was asking.

*Alexi's Jackson.

Yep ! Alexi's Jackson Not Roope's

So Ninja... Get your (green pinstripes) right. or at least post it correctly.

Not my fault he F'd it up.

OMG they were talkin about the ESP type and that ninja just accidentally got it wrong info from wiki that its like roopes jackson...but wiki gave the wrong info it was alexis jackson RR...EVERYONE KNOWS ITS AN ESP OMG were not a tard like you comon
:kickass:
:worship:notworthy

JUST SHOWS K-man you got PWNED haha XD:headbang: