ESP Sucks !!

Everyone has a different preferance, and its all about what you like best. Something Roope is comfortable playing with doesnt mean you are. Everyone has a different opinion in the way it looks to. Some people like different shapes and colors more than others. Its pointless to argue over stuff like that. I'm sure ESP doesnt suck and I like Jackson probably more but its all good I mean if hes playing ESP who cares hes playing good music so what does it matter what kind of guitar he uses of what pickups he chooses to use. I really like ESPS too though and I like the way they look.

are you kidding? Akira Takasaki uses the same Random Star model as Roope. They both can shred like gods so just shut the hell up.

I am gonna buy an Rx10D satin black and then put some emgs in it and then do some white stripes on it and later an original floyd rose..it gonna rawk so much..i have an esp ltd now and it sucks so much..i hate it..

BastardOfBodom said:
I am gonna buy an Rx10D satin black and then put some emgs in it and then do some white stripes on it and later an original floyd rose..it gonna rawk so much..i have an esp ltd now and it sucks so much..i hate it..

well played my son

bobvex said:
We're not questioning his judgement, were gving our opinions about his new guitar, and the concensus so far is split about fifty-fifty, between ugly looking and bad ass looking. this blind devotion is mindless, and you should not criticize others for having an opinion that you dont agree with.

+1

well my plan is to get a jackson rx10d paint green pin stripes on it and get all the hardware painted green but some EMG's in it and it would be kickass

Draznog said:
well my plan is to get a jackson rx10d paint green pin stripes on it and get all the hardware painted green but some EMG's in it and it would be kickass
OMGROOPE!!!1! fan...haha im jk, yeah I would get the same body paint design, but with white and black EGM-81's

Draznog said:
thats exacly my plan! just that im doing red.. and I already have the RX :D

i think ESP makes decent guitars they're not bad at all..Roope is a friggin insane guitarist he knows what he buys and if anything was wrong with his ESP he would've had it fixed..as for me i play an ibanez proline series..Link--http://www3.sympatico.ca/marcos.g/ibanez-pl2660.jpg

I am quite sure that back in the days when Alexi played the Jackson's his got stolen at a show and Jackson couldn't get him new guitars in time for the next show (tour?) so ESP stepped in and got a deal worked out with them. That's why they both play ESP's now its becasue they are most likly under contract with ESP and arent allowed to play Jackson's (or any other brand) or the contract will be void.

No exactly, Roope said that Jackson sucks nowdays!
(I do own a Jackson and an LTD and im never gonna sell my Jackson while im selling my LTD and getting Alexi's ESP sig model)
What I do know about Jackson guitars is that the top models are the USA made models, but it has to do with fender buying Jackson and sh*t like that.

This is a link where I got most of my info

http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?go=roope&lang=en

The_Avenger said:
I am quite sure that back in the days when Alexi played the Jackson's his got stolen at a show and Jackson couldn't get him new guitars in time for the next show (tour?) so ESP stepped in and got a deal worked out with them. That's why they both play ESP's now its becasue they are most likly under contract with ESP and arent allowed to play Jackson's (or any other brand) or the contract will be void.

yeah, exactly. Dave Mustaine recently switched to ESP too (as I guess most of you know) and now all his old Jacksons are for sale. If I remember correctly he wanted to buy Jackson but they wouldn't sell it to him, then it also had something to do with him getting pissed off at Fender for buying Jackson because that would reduce the quality or something. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned he's been very happy with his switch, as has Alexi & Roope, so I can't see the point in people endlessly bitching about this. Get over it.

Something Wild said:
yeah, exactly. Dave Mustaine recently switched to ESP too (as I guess most of you know) and now all his old Jacksons are for sale. If I remember correctly he wanted to buy Jackson but they wouldn't sell it to him, then it also had something to do with him getting pissed off at Fender for buying Jackson because that would reduce the quality or something. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned he's been very happy with his switch, as has Alexi & Roope, so I can't see the point in people endlessly bitching about this. Get over it.

you're forgetting that the ESP Trucker is the most gloriously glorious guitar ever made. Ever.

Who's dug up this thread and where?:loco:
Anyway I agree with what Johanna had posted back then: Roope is an experienced professional musician so he knows whjat he's doing...
Besides, he still plays his white Jackson Rhoads on stage nowadays, doesn't he?;)

The Child Of Bodom said:
I just wanna know if there's somebody here who likes the new Roope's ESP ?
The bastard had a custom shop Randy Rhoads and he changed for a shitty model ! He's fucked up ...

Well he probably like the way it feels and plays to him. im the same way with my axes. im a bc rich guy. i hear from many that they are overrated but i beg to differ.